Are you excited for Christmas?

I know it's still early but where I live, the malls are hanging Christmas decorations already I'm so excited!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's so much fun that the decorations are already coming out. I actually saw SOME late last month in one store.

This will be my son's second Christmas so he'll have a lot more awareness about what's happening this time around. :) Good times.

• Haha. Feels like Christmas already. Jack Frost was even nipping at my nose last night.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh heck yeah! I can't wait for the season to come by. I love the atmosphere being surrounded by my loved ones, the songs and everything. 💙

What Guys Said 16

• Hanging Christmas decorations already. Too early! I already have an idea of what I might get my mum for Christmas. Something she needs has come up. Christmas is not just about the presents though. :)

• Of course, seeing all my family and having fun together is one of my favorite things about it.

• Where do you live? North Pole?
    And yes I love Christmas :D I had to be alone the last 2 and the upcoming one as well but I've made it tradition. On each Christmas day I would order 2 Large Pizzas and pig out while doing Lord of The Rings marathon. Sadly I am always stuffed by the time Frodo leaves the shire.

• Well, I'm gonna be in Mexico for Christmas for the first time. Should be fun. Other than that, not so much.

• Unless my life gets a lot better within the next few months, not at all.

• Yes!!! I love the holiday season!!!

• Nah man...

• Are you serious...

• Nope (filler )

• No, for it brings all the bad qualities out in humans

• I heard London is selling Christmas stuff since August lol.

• I am not thinking about Christmas till the advent starts

• lol.. no, it's just for kidies.

• its so good :)

• I'm Jewish

• Not really I have to play Santa every year for the kids

What Girls Said 18

• Yes, in fact, looking forward to going to New York City, a city in which I have lived in a few times, to meet up with someone special around the holidays and even Before, around Thanksgiving, when they put up the Big Tree, he will be waiting there for me.
    Good luck and happy holidays. xx

• Hell yeah! I love Christmas, the awesome atmosphere, the pretty decorations, all the Christmas songs, everything... 🎄🎀🎁🎶❄⛄

• i am just excited for the holidays coming in the next few months because my family takes Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas very seriously. we have a costume contest at Halloween and my extended family makes tombstones for everybody so you can see how you "died." last year my family "died" because we ate so much candy we were all in candy comas and a bear came in and ate us. At Thanksgiving and Christmas we have so much leftovers we sneak them in other peoples car when they are not paying attention i recommend you lock your car even though my neighborhood is the safest in the county.

mashable.com/.../Jeremy-Renner.gif

• freaking PUMPED.

• yes i like decorating the Christmas tree!!! and the shopping!!!

• Of course! I love spending time with my family. Christmas is one of the only times during the year where we all come together and do so. Also, it's one of the only times of year that I feel like there can be genuine rest because almost everyone has at least one day off.

• yes i'm excited !

• Well it's my birthday so yeah

• lol already?

And i thought they were early here!

• I'm still in Summer mode

Let me chill with in my shorts and flip flops while I can :P :)

• Yes! Christmas is my favourite holiday, I've already started preparing!

• Yes i am. I have infact shopped for Christmas presents N ready to send them out

• yes, it's shocking there's already commercials out for it too. but I <3 it

• Heck yeah.

• Tbh, I am anti ALL "hallmark holidays"
    ie: Just grand scale commercialism + marketing for the global herd mentality.

• Not really. Jesus it's not even Halloween yet.

• Nope.
    ...

• Haha, I don't know, I love Christmas, but I'm definitely not ready yet. I wouldn't want to wish any of my time at Uni away; it's hard work but I really like it and it's going scarily quickly!

Plus there's all the fun beginning of the school year stuff first, and then my birthday, and Halloween, and bonfire night

Christmas I find less exciting now than when I was a kid. It's nice because I get to see my family, and getting presents is nice of course, and lovely food and all the cosy vibe of it.

But my stepdad's a dick and it means spending time with him and pretending not to hate him. And being home from Uni I'm usually kind of stressed about coursework and stuff :/ . And it's usually over too quickly and then we're close to January :/ - I hate January

• No not really