Who would you vote for, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys on Gag do love Donald Trump lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck, that is a head scratcher.
    If I had a gun to my head, I'd let the person shoot me. Put it that way.

What Girls Said 7

• Where's the option for Bernie Sanders?

• At least Hilary is a democrat and not totally retarded so why is this even a question?

And can I just say LOL at the people that voted for Donald Trump like "If we allow a female to become president, what's next? Female doctors? Female race car drivers? Female mothers? Female women?"

😂😂😂

• It comes down to: Do I vote for the one who I don't trust but who I at least knows how to conduct foreign policy or do I vote for the other one and pray he gets impeached?

• I've only heard bad things about Donald so definitely not for him.

• I wouldn't vote for either but if I had to then Hillary would get my vote.

• can i move to Europe and possibly never come back?

• Clinton is a crook and Trump is a card.
    At least with him, What you see is what you get. He is a straight shooter, She is THE shooter.

What Guys Said 14

• Bernie Sanders.
    People who vote for Trump probably need their brain and ass switched place.

• I think trump is the most retarded candidate for president that the USA has ever spawned. When it comes to foreign policy, the guy has next to no idea what he's talking about, nor does he have any sort of expertise at his side to guide him. When asked to name a military advisor he's got in his corner, he named Bolton... an establishment neocon who flirts with open war against Russia. Yeah, real smart. Anyhow, im not too worried. He has very little chance of winning. The sad sad truth for republicans is that as a republican running for president, you need to choose whether or not you want to win the primary, or the general election. You can't win both. To win a republican primary in 2016, you need to spew the most crazy, radical drivel one could think of in order to make your constituents panties wet... and then somehow, you have to unwind all that crazy and act like you never meant any of it in order to win the general election. Good luck with that.

Obama was the first president since FDR to win re-election with unemployment as high as it was. Ever wonder why? Obama didn't win again because he was so good.. He won again because Romney (and the republicans in general) were so bad. The same thing is happening again, except, this time, unemployment is even lower than where it was when Obama won a second term, and instead of becoming more moderate, republicans have become more radical. The result of all this is an almost guaranteed victory for the democrat candidate in 2016... and i can sleep soundly at night knowing that my country won't be neighbours with a country being led by a degenerate who's wealth was inherited, not earned

• Trump hand down

• can i just shoot myself instead?

• This is like Alien VS Predator. Both kill people for fun.

• Donald Trump No way I vote for that Witch Hillary Clinton

• Hillary, easy choice

• Neither of those two, I'm voting for Bernie Sanders even if that means writing his name in.

• Neither 3rd Party. Then I'm moving to my ancestral home of Canada if third party candidate loses.

• Neither, Rand Paul!!!

• HILARY HILARY HILARY

• Is there the option to move country's? If not, make it happen

• It's like asking which leg should I saw off. They are both equally awful human beings in my book. Let alone politicians...

• I don't want either of them going anywhere near the Oval Office.