Why are people so ignorant and Rude?

Hi , basically my son has just started school and he doesn't really like it. Anyway I'm 24 years old and I feel when I drop him off people all the mums seem to be giving me dirty looks. That's okay I guess I can deal with that but the teachers seem to be eyeing me up and down and accusing me of not putting my son to bed on time. I feel that they have it in for me and it's starting to bother me now. They talk to me like a child and today they just took my sons hand and took him away from me. I have done nothing wrong. I feel they are going to start accusing me of mis treating him. And it worrys me. I love my son so much and do everything for him. He goes to bed at 8 o'clock every night and gets up at 7 . What do I do about this situation. Also before he even started on induction I found this one woman (the teacher who accused me of not putting him to be) very rude towards me and nice to everyone else

Most Helpful Guy

• So if your son is starting school, I'm assuming he's like 7 or so years old? That means you gave birth to him when you were 17 which leads to the teachers automatically assuming you're a bad mother if you got pregnant that early. They of course can be wrong but it's just a thought.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would either discuss the problem administration or switch schools if that is an option. There is no reason that someone in that position should be acting the way that they are. I personally would've probably said something about it to the teacher myself. Why doesn't your son like school? :(

What Guys Said 3

• Take him out of the school and start over fresh at a new one. What do you mean they took his hand and took him away from you?

• When I brought him she kind of snatched him and took his hand and walked off with him , didn't even give me time to say bye and just walked off with her back to me.

• Thats bad and I can see why your upset I would be as well. I hope you can take him out of that school for good

• Why do they suspect he doesn't go to bed on time?

• unfortunately even adults can't act like adults sometimes. they still revert back to their childhood ways and judge based on looks and age. if you don't want to deal with this anymore, maybe you can change schools before you get too far into the school year. I would just find ways to show how invested you are. get involved and help with volunteer parent events if you have the time. sorry you have to deal with this.

What Girls Said 0