Why babies cry?

I have never cried as a baby. Why babies cry?

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many reasons babies cry. It is the only way they have of letting their mother and father know something is wrong. It could be that they are hungry, they have gas, they have a dirty nappy, they don't feel well or anything. Sometimes babies also cry when people they don't know are holding them also. There are any number of reasons why babies cry.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just how they communicate. They want you to know something's wrong and hopefully you can make it better. Maybe they're hungry, maybe they have a diaper rash, maybe they have an earache, maybe they're tired but they don't know how to fall asleep, maybe they've been startled by a noise, etc. It could be anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• So many reasons why babies cry.

Colic
    Wet nappy
    Teething
    Too cold
    Too hot
    Hungry
    Just having a strop for no reason

3|1
    0|0
  • How are you still alive? It's next to impossible to not to have cried during your infancy unless you've never gotten sick your whole childhood years

2|1
    0|0
  • "Why babies cry?" So their moms can give them 4ply? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcohEgpJc6I

0|0
    1|0
  • Never cried as a baby? I bet u cry as an adult everyone cries

2|1
    0|0
  • They are lonely, hungry or they've got shitty pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that is their way of showing that they are hungry, uncomfortable with new people etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard that it's an instinct bewaviour so parents dont forget about their responsabilities.

0|0
    0|0
  • cool story bro... you should know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Babies got used to cry for what they want. The opposite must be done.

0|0
    1|0
  • because they increase their oxygen capacity

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• babies <3 are innocent and don't know to talk to express their feelings so... the only way for them to get our communicate with us/get our intention is to cry :'(
    they normally cry because of colic, teething, hungry or when their nappies need to be changed

0|0
    0|0
  • that's a means of communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they might be hungry, hot or cold, need to pee or poo or they just miss their parents right next to them.
    They're too small to already move around or speak so their crying is the only way to let their parents know when they need something.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are crying because they need to be held.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? Babies try as a form of comminicating as a way wanting food, that is the primary reason. Also a nappy change, and if he/she is cold and wants attention. As babies need attention all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • They can't express themselves with words. When they're hungry or they need to sleep, there is no other solution than cry. Babies are very sensitive and fragile too, that's another reason why they cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well seeing as they can't talk, that's their way of communicating.

How do you even remember that you never cried?

0|0
    0|0