Do you prefer to talk to people online or in real life?

Most Helpful Girl

• In real life. Tho I do talk to people online, I find it hard to guess their 'tone of speaking' to see what's their expressions and stuffs like that. I find it even harder when people don't use emoji or what not and I feel like I'm talking a robot.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Online. Nobody talks to me in real life.

• REAL LIFE ANY DAY.

however, online will do when it permits.

• in real life and have a beer with them (or 2 or 3) :-)

• Online since most people in real life are to busy to talk.

Though i do voice/video chats on Skype. So i am talking instead of typing.

• I have no confidence in myself so hate talking in person! Texting etc gives me the time to think through what I'm going to say and pre-empt all the different ways it can be taken!

• i doesn't really make a difference to me. i talk to people i like.. don't care if they are online or in real life..

• Online. I'm a lot more shy in real life so I have more troubles with conversation. :(

• In real life ofc

• I don't like very many people in either honestly lol

What Guys Said 7

• Both have their own charms! I don't mind either, as long as I get to talk to people anyway!

• Defiantly real life, but I enjoy online to, since there are a few pretty great people that I sadly can't talk to face to face.

• Ideally I'd prefer real life but I'm surrounded by weirder people than me so I prefer online.

• FUCK ONLINE, FUCK VIRTUAL WORLD.
    I WANT TO GO BACK TO FOREST INTERACT WITH MONKEYS IF NOBODY WANTED TO TALK TO ME IN REAL LIFE

• Real life.

• real life, of course

• online. in real life its awkward. plus most people are retards and you can't choose them. you just have to socialise with those who are nearby. in the internet you can find same-intelligence and same-interests people and have more fun convos.