Girls, what would your father do if he ever catches you having sex too young without his permission or if he ever catches you?

sexting someone else?

• He'd beat the shit out of me.
    14% (4)
  • He'd think the guy I'm having sex with/sexting is more responsible by "manipulating" me and beats him up.
    11% (3)
  • He'd beat the shit out of me AND the guy.
    25% (7)
  • He'd just yell at me.
    25% (7)
  • He wouldn't care at all.
    11% (3)
  • Others
    14% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• At this point, I can't imagine my dad having any opinion on that. But when I was younger, he probably would've handed me articles explaining the dangers of sex at a young age, along with articles about safe sex, and tell me not to be stupid.

His child-rearing philosophy, overall, was kind of... "I'll give you guidance, you should be aware that I am always right, but whether or not you listen is your choice. Try not to mess up too badly."

What Girls Said 8

• he would probably disown me...

• Right, because my father was possessive of my virginity and I needed his permission to start having sex.

• Probably beat me and that's when the cops are getting called.

• actually it's my mom im more worried about, my dad defiantly not approve, but he's a little more open minded.

• I haven't ever had a boyfriend but I would not discuss about my sex life with my parents and I will be moving out sooner rather than later.

• Me and my guy will be in big trouble, especially me.

• Nothing, my father isn't in my life

• I have no idea and I am scared to ever find out.