I want to tell him to gtfo, but I dont want to make it awkward?

So I met this guy three weeks ago, we work at the same place as volunteers.. And from that point he has:

-messaged me only to talk about him or ask when im going to Work.
-he invited me to two parties, offered to buy all my drinks, the second time/second party he even commented "but I gave you so much alcohol " after I rejected him when he thouched my knee. He keeps offering to buy me alcohol.. even after saying no

I never keep the convos going online, but he keeps trying to make them laste.

I dont know what to do, I want to say "gtfo" , but I dont want to make it awkward at work.

What Guys Said 1

• -hmmmm maybe he wants u to be interested in him by talkin about himself? :|

-whoa... now he's bad... he was tryin to get into yer pants widout a doubt... ;)

" never keep the convos going online, but he keeps trying to make them laste.

I dont know what to do, I want to say "gtfo" , but I dont want to make it awkward at work."

^u can tell him gtfo as it is... don't chicken out... wot he's doin's caled harassment actually...

and if u worry about work... well work's a different place... so they don't care about wot u r doin OUTSIDE of it... ;)

• I blokker him on social media.. so if it get worse i'll tell him to "gtfo"

• good u blocked him... u did well... ;)

What Girls Said 0