Girls, Do you shave before a date?

I never shave unless im wearing anything that shows legs or armpits.

• Always
    57% (17)
  • Sometimes
    30% (9)
  • Never
    10% (3)
  • Other
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I shave for myself once a week. It looks better in my opinion, plus feels a lot more hygienic and fresh that way. With myself going to the gym 4x week ideally, I don't want to be that girl who's rocking the body hair!

I usually time shaving my lady parts on Friday or something since I know the weekend is when I'm definitely gonna be doing the dirty with my man so might as well be nice and smooth for that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I shave regardless if I have a date or not because I like my legs, pits, and pubic area to be hairless.

3|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah but it's more so the fact that I shave constantly regardless of going on a date or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL. Always, and if I did it recently, double check.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always. Usually sex comes after the date ( I'm in a relationship) so I always make sure I shave before I see him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always shave regardless if I have a date or not. Before a date, not only will I shave but I'll also pamper myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave cuz it feels good I don't like touching my armpit and feel hair while I'm bored gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • not usually i never shave my vagina hair but i do shave my armpit hair before going to date wht about u

0|0
    0|0
  • If you didn't answer always you're rachet af

0|1
    0|0
    • Why? I dont sleep with guys on the first date so there us no point especially if no one can see it

• Thats irrelevant.. Plus you never kno whats gonna happen anyway.

• Sometimes I do. Other times I don't. It really depends.

0|0
    0|0