Talking to strangers when I'm really shy, please help?

I'm going on a geography field trip tomorrow for my gcse coursework, as part of this I have to talk to the members of the public, I act like it doesn't bother me but it really does. I couldn't think of anything worse than walking up
to someone I don't know and ask them a load of questions. I don't want to make up a huge fuss and say I can't , do it but I really can't. If I don't go I fail the coursework, I don't know what to do please help?

What Guys Said 1

• Try approaching others by using a fun and loving gestures. In other words, try making this fun by turning it into something funny. Instead of just quietly walking up to someone with a stray face and ask questions you should approach with style and joy. Making it fun for others will make it fun for you. Might seem like this is tough too but you will love it once you try it.

What Girls Said 1

• Can you work in pairs or groups? If so pair up with a more outgoing friend and let them talk while you be the scribe