Would you kiss their lips know a razor kissed their skin?

Would you kiss someone knowing they have cut themselves? (Or any self harm for that matter)

By this I mean like would you still love someone who suffers from depression or self harm addiction etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your question, knowing that wouldn't change anything.

However, telling potential lovers that you cut, or used to cut, sounds like a great way to quickly weed out the self-righteous, judgmental assholes.

What Guys Said 3

• If this is about someone else, then run. Stay away from crazy people.

If this is about you, then you need to talk to someone, an adult. It could be your parents, an older sibling, the school nurse, a teacher, anyone; because whatever it is that you are thinking is not a complete picture of reality. If you don't know who to talk to, just dial 911 some one will come and listen. You can also walk into any fire station, hospital, or police station and someone will help. There are a lot of good people in the world.

• I like how you say these people are crazy and then you talk about if it's me. I just wanted to know if people are willing to love someone who has some problems. Everyone I know that has cut themselves has gotten help.

• You misunderstand. You can't help another person who doesn't want help, and you have better things to do with your life right now then to get wrapped up in someone else's dysfunction. You can only seek help for yourself. So whether the person with the problem is you or someone else, it matters.

If there is someone you do not control then stay away from him. That drama is not something you need and it can get you killed.

• How did you relate kissing with self harm?

• Yeah why not?

What Girls Said 6

• Only if they were actively seeking treatment. I don't tolerate romantization of mental illness at all. That needs to be taken care of and locked down.

• Yeah I would unless it's painful or pouring blood

• i would try to kiss them better than the razor..

• Yeah I would

• Yeah, but I'd urge them to get help. I suffer from depression (possibly bipolar) and my ex is the reason I got help. He loved me before and after i got help, but I don't think the relationship would've lasted as long as it did without me getting help. Self harm is poisonous to you and those close to you, and I'm not saying that to make you feel bad (if its you you're on about) but it's true. You need to get help because although people may love you when you suffer from depression/self harm, it can destroy relationships without treatment and end up making you feel worse. But to answer your question straight. Yes, I would. but i would also be upset knowing they hurt themselves.
    Ps try not to romanticize self harm by saying things like "razor kissed their skin", it doesn't help anyone

• Yeah I know, it was a quote found on instagram.

• Yes I would love someone regardless of finding out they'd struggled with self harm or depression

I don't like how you make it sound romantic 'a razor kissed their skin'. There's nothing beautiful or romantic about self harm, it destroys people's lives

• I know. It was a quote from instagram. I am not found of it myself