Has 'Political Correctness' gone too far when you have to think twice before giving an honest, no strings attached compliment to a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think so. I mean I hate that women ask stuff for reassurance and of course if the honest opinion goes against what they want they want the guy to lie. It makes you a liar. Though that's politics in itself huh?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Political Correctness is only called that in politics. For the rest of us non-political folks, it's called being polite.

If you aren't saying anything stupid, you shouldn't have to think twice. But if you say something stupid, disrespectful, or just out of the blue and something a her partner might say but not some random as stranger, then you deserve any type of attitude she might give.

I compliment girls all the time but it's just nice compliments. Like 'your dress looks nice', 'I like your necklace', ' you have a pretty smile'. Simple stuff that's not flirty (in my eyes) and simple honest compliments.

Now if you going up thinking about saying, "You have a nice butt" well... I mean probably best to think twice.

• um, political correctness is something that is exclusive to politicians and political pundits.

for us commoners, it's just called "manners." You don't have to have them, but don't expect other people to have them when you don't.

• It has never got that far for me - I still feel able to give a woman a compliment.