Do you think star signs are actually true in relationships?

Do you believe star signs if they say that you and your partners signs are not compatible or do you just brush it off thinking that it is a load of bogus?

Most Helpful Guy

• If i'm honest, When i see people, who not only believe in 'Star Signs' and the other Zodiac stuff, But actually plan out their entire social / personal relationships around them, I cannot help but laugh at the the level of complete and utter stupidity it would take.

Its not even something you ''Believe in'', All those ''Star Signs'' are just a load of complete and utter fucking shit pulled out of some shitty ''Journalist''s asshole to make a couple $$ from gullible people reading them.

I actually asked a question on here about who actually believes in start signs, Something like only 5% of people did, And of those 5% every single one was female, Take from that what you will.

But no, I do not believe in it, And think its retarded when people actually do.

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't. As much as they interest me, the day you were born has nothing to do with compatibility.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope! I don't believe in that at all.

• It is a load of bogus yeah and I'm seriously surprised people are allowed to make money from scamming customers. But such is the world.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's a load of bogus, but I love reading them and seeing how they match