Do you like gaming and which console do you own?

Also please state whats your all time favorite title.

• Wii U
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Xbox 1
    6% (1)4% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Playstation 4
    11% (2)16% (4)14% (6)Vote
  • 3DS
    6% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I own a PC you peasant
    39% (7)60% (15)51% (22)Vote
  • Other
    38% (7)16% (4)26% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a PC and an Xbox. I used to have a PlayStation and GameBoy Advanced. Final Fantasy Tactics was my favorite on that one.

http://i.imgur.com/5AnhRFM.jpg

For my PC, I can't pick my favorite title. I will need weeks of preparation and break downs to decide which can be in my top 3. I love

The Witcher trilogy
    Dragon Age series
    BioShock trilogy
    Fallout games
    Tomb Raider games
    + other RPGs

I love MMOs and am an altoholic. I play pretty much every MMO there is nowadays. Or at least tried them.

I guess I like Blizzard (company) because I play Diablo III (have played the other ones as well), StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm and sometimes Hearthstone.

I also like RTS (Civilization V, Age of Empires and Mythology games).

I own all of the Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 games.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Xbox 360 :-)

0|2
    0|0
  • KINGDOM HEARTS and whatever consoles I can play these games on. I also like tetris on my phone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have all of the above, but I don't use them, I use the xbox or the playstation sometimes to play FIFA.

0|1
    0|0
  • PS3 is my favorite but just because I don't have that many games for the 4 yet

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a 3DS, a PSP, Xbox 360, Xbox one, PS3, PS4, and a Wii U.

0|1
    0|0
  • I own old game systems like from my brothers generation

0|1
    0|0
  • Just PC, but I feel like trying out the PS4

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a PS3 were I used to play all my games on there and I play games on my phone pc and iPad

0|1
    0|0
  • play station 2, play station 3, game cube

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only just gotten into gaming (my dad thinks video games are evil, so it took a while to get my hands on a console). I have a PS2. >.> So far I really love Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy XII. XII reminds me of Star Wars a little bit, and I love exploring all the areas.

0|1
    0|0
  • League of Legends and Assassin's Creed <3

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• static1.gamespot.com/.../2640478-1310685380493.jpg

Who am I kidding. I don't have my gaming PC anymore and I own a Dell laptop that's overheated and is good enough to run a fucking calculator, not to speak about games.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm an ardent gamer! I game exclusively on the PC, but I don't think console gamers are 'peasants'

P. S. Playing 'The Evil Within' now!

0|1
    0|0
    • And all time favourite title - 'Half-Life', and it's expansions/sequels.

• I used to have a PS3, but it got the YLOD. I haven't had a console since I was 16 :(

My favorite video game series of all time is the Ratchet & Clank series.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I like gaming. I own a PS3 (7 years old). I also play on PC too (I own the weakest member of PC Master race).

0|1
    0|0
  • PC, PS4, 3DS, PS3, X360, DS, PSP, Wii, PS2, Gamecube, and N64.

The first 4 and the N64 are the only ones I've used in the last year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play mostly a PC but I own a PS4 and a bunch of older consoles (all Playstations, the first Xbox, SNES, PSP, GB, GB Advance)

so yes, I like gaming :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I like gaming. Too bad there are jot many good games anymore. I own a n64 which I started playing again since my Xbox 360 broke a month or so ago. And I have a GameCube. I want the new Xbox one but I don't have the money.

0|1
    0|0
    • I wish there were more new games like banjo kazooie but a at least a game like it comes out one year from now called yooka laylee

• I end up just playing on the PC even if I'd have something else

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a Wii U 3DS and a Ps4.

I have a ton of older systems too!

0|1
    0|0
  • PC MASTER RACE !!!

nah but really i own a pc, used to like consoles but kinda slowly drifted away from them which is a little shame : (

0|1
    0|0
  • well i own a pc (obviously) and a ps3. I prefer sony over microsoft

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbox One, hands down

0|1
    0|0
  • PC all around, you peasants.
    I like Final Fantasy VI.

0|1
    0|0
  • PS2 GTA Vice City All Day

0|1
    0|0
  • Playstation 3, Nintendo GameCube and Xbox 2. I also have Pc, but I use it mostly for internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nokia 105 is the best!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Other. I own a Super Nintendo with just Duck Hunt on it lol. I'm a peasant XD.

Nah I'm kidding. I have a Xbox 360.

0|1
    0|0