Have you played final fantasy 10?

have you played final fantasy 10?

• It was awesome!
  • Didn't get to finish
  • Heard of it but haven't tried it
  • Played it but didn't like it
  • never heard of it
I loved the hymn of the fayth ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woz3mS9Ao5k

Most Helpful Guy

• I played the regular NA release, and did the international version a few years later for the extra stuff. I wouldn't go as far as "awesome" but I definitely liked it more than not. The battle system was pretty well done, and helped make the late-game challenges worth doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I like the Final Fantasy series. I even played FFX-2... please don't judge me haha.

• I played it too, nothing wrong with that ;)
      And after that FFXIII crap a lot of people don't think as bad anymore about X-2 haha :p

• Yeah that is true, I suppose! But I enjoyed it, even back then oops. :) My friends always tease me about it, but I liked it haha.

• Thank you for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 11

• I'm actually in the middle of a reverse playthrough of the Final Fantasy games at the moment. Finished IV this morning and moving on to II tomorrow. As for Final Fantasy X, I gimped my sphere grid hardcore and my party is absolutely worthless... And I couldn't be arsed to grind so I just left it at the final fight.

• I know people complain that it's too linear but I enjoyed the journey. I played it a few times and I love the characters. I had a badass blitzball team.

• Didn't get to finish, my brother started it, and Tidus was really annoying so I was left uninterested. I played 4 5 6 7 8 9 though.

• I'm playing TERRA BATTLE on my android phone right now though, written by the same peeps who made the first 10 Final Fantasy game story and music

• one of best games I've ever played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eL7DUlUB_E

this was my favorite song from the game :)

• Actually, the only one I've played was FFXlll. I just never got into it before that, and at the time i just thought "well if I'm gonna start now, i may as well get the newest". But i kinda wish i had played some of the older ones because i hear they're much better.

• Loved it, they got a a version for PC by any chance?

• Yes, great game indeed :D

• I truly hated the leveling system. I did really love FFX-2 on the other hand. I loved the clothing style change thing and Yuna singing in the beginning.

• Yes and I really liked it. But I never finished it :(
    Only borrowed it from a friend back then when it came out. Later I started playing it again on an emulator on the PC.

I really wanna buy the remastered version one day. Liked it a lot.

• That was the last good one in my opinion. 7 and 3 were amazing too.

• I've played a final fantasy, not sure if it was that one but I didn't like it. It was very boring

What Girls Said 3

• I cry everytime i beat the damn game -_-

• Yeah! Its just like 9! 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1!

• I've played a bit of it. Didn't get to play the whole thing. I might play it sometime soon.