Does my coworker like me?

-I gave my crush an egg and my coworker took some of the candy in it and my crush had to take it back forcibly.
-He knew I liked my crush
My crush is our camp councilor leader (we are not allowed to date our leaders) and when he found out my crush is our camp councilor leader, in exchange for a picture I asked him to get of something, he made me promise never to date our camp leader even though he didn't know him well (and even though my crush has been nice to him).

How do I get him off my back without risking him telling my crush's boss about my crush and I's secret flirting?

I forgot the poll DX

Most Helpful Guy

• "-I gave my crush an egg and my coworker took some of the candy in it and my crush had to take it back forcibly."

^just a rude move from him... dis egg wasn't for him obviously...

"-He knew I liked my crush "

^guess his move above... was coz of jealousy then... he behaved dis way when u gave an egg as a gift to yer crush out of jealousy... ;)

"My crush is our camp councilor leader (we are not allowed to date our leaders)"

^i guess egg supposed to be a "friendly gift" then?

"and when he found out my crush is our camp councilor leader, in exchange for a picture I asked him to get of something, he made me promise never to date our camp leader even though he didn't know him well (and even though my crush has been nice to him)."

^see above y he was tellin dat...

"How do I get him off my back without risking him telling my crush's boss about my crush and I's secret flirting?"

^just tell him to mind his own business i guess? after all he's da one who's being discreet...

• lol thanks

• u r welcome and thanks for MHO... :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0