Do you still have the stuffed animals you grew up with?

PersonallyI still do but they are in trash bags at my old house and on my old bed. Some were thrown away after my grandmother who raised me died including a favorite bear I had from when I was little

• yes
    76% (19)44% (7)63% (26)Vote
  • no
    24% (6)50% (8)34% (14)Vote
  • Show me results
    0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Do you still ever play with them?

1|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Oh yes, they're in a closet. Woody from Toy Story, The Simpsons characters, and so much more.

Once a man gave my mother a little stuffed animal to me at a gas station because he thought I was adorable. So, my mom kept it. And it's still there.

0|1
    0|0
    • aww nice!!!

• Show All
    • Exactly!!!
      That's one of the biggest draw backs when applying for jobs.

• And it's not so easy just to get hired anymore, they pick and choose in an unfair way, My sister had 2 interviews at cookout, she's had 2 years experience in the Walmart Bakery/Deli, they said she didn't have any restaurant experience, Ordering from the Deli quickly is like a fast food place! but yet they chose a forty something year old lady to fill one of 2 positions and had like 10 to 20 candidate there at the same time

• I have them but most of them are sitting in the attic.

0|1
    0|0
  • MY mother threw my stuffed rabbit away one night when I was sleeping. She said it was so smelly :D I remember crying whole day and telling my mom she threw my beloved away.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have a small black monkey sitting on my dresser and a large light brown monkey with Velcro on its hands on my door handle

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't anymore. I think they have been chucked away a very long time ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes some where locked up in boxes in the house

0|1
    0|0
  • my old fav big baby lol i was a creative kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately not :(

0|1
    0|0
  • No. They're in storage now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I have some but I gave some away

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I uh.. Kinda still sleep with it. lol 😁

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No, but my mother does. That's right. My mother has all the stuffed animals I had as a kid. I wanted to throw them away, but she "rescued" them and STILL HAS THEM! She was saving them to give to any children I might have. As that will not happen, I suppose I should advise her to give them to my grand niece and nephew.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have some.. I have this white stuffed bear with the date of when I was born on his hat.. He's older than I am. I also have this stuffed shark that my parents got me from Sea World when I was a child.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have Wrestling Figures still

0|1
    0|0
  • I still have them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Maybe I'm a jacked up kid; but I literally cut them open when I was about 16, stuffed them with fireworks, soaked them in gasoline and torched them all. As I type that I sound like a serial killer.

0|0
    0|1
    • wow, didn't even make sure you saved them for your future kids?

• Nope. They were pretty raggedy anyway; I think I did my kids a favor by torching them. I kind of went through a pyro stage where I liked having big bonfires. Fires, fireworks all those shenanigans. But yeah the teddy bears didn't make the cut

• I still snuggle with him now and then when I'm really sad :P

0|1
    0|0
    • What kind is it?

• It's an old teddy bear named "Teddy" original right? I've had him since I was a toddler, I took him everywhere, even to preschool and daycare.

• Nice. I still have a stuffed ALF from when I was little