What animal would you compare your looks to?

I think I look like a deer because my fawn skin color, big doe eyes, and long limbs and neck.

What animal would you compare your looks to and why?
Obviously you can't say human but you are allowed a mythological creature if you think you resemble one.

0|0
20|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I literally just had this discussion with all my friends on which animal each of us looked like. Since I'm blonde, and the only one with a beard, as well as having pretty long fingernails... they all agreed that I'm a lion.

No complaints from me! 😉 Especially since the rest of them were stuck with things like: beaver, otter, flamingo etc.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes lion is a good one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like a cat. Big eyes, fluffy hair, both sides of my upper lip are pierced so those could be like whiskers, small cute nose, randomly hyper like a cat, playful, and have razor sharp nails.

Once when I was in pre-school a boy tried to pick on me. I ended up clawing him from his neck to his chest.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 19

• Dunno. We determined all this in primary school. One of my friends I decided was a leopard because she had really sharp incisors and had freckles and somehow reminded me of a cat.

Don't know about me though. I like to say I'm a fox or wolf though,
    maybe an otter.

No, no I'm going to stick with otter. I like otters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I look like a rabbit because of my nose? Could be worse I suppose! I look like a panda in the morning ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I would be a fox, probably the red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • A great white! Beautiful and deadly! I'm just jk kindaaaa. But a leopard honestly. I'll say my fav snow leopard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose none.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably a jellyfish

0|0
    0|0
  • I have cat eyes, I think it's cat and I also can step and walk without making any noises, like cat does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm hmmmmm... A fox. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A blobfish

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a fox do you agree? or what do you think

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is dangerous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a hamster. I dont know why. I have squishy facial features like a hamster lol

0|0
    0|0
  • um... maybe a... bird? lol i dunno

0|0
    0|0
    • Any particular kind?

• Show All
    • lol, I've been told i look like a pixie and a fairy before, my friend calls me pixiedust

• a deer, thats... delicate

• No idea, maybe my shitzu dog? 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Ebola

0|0
    0|0
  • I would compare myself to the human animal

0|0
    1|0
  • Lion because I'm fierce and I have big hair lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The Saw-Whet Owl. It has huge eyes, small body, brown feathers, and a tiny beak. I have huge eyes, I'm short, my skin is brown, and I have small lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told i look like a seagull...

0|0
    0|0