I would never date a girl that is smarter than me?

earlier today at school i was talking to my crush... and then we started talking about our grades then all of the sudden he took out papers which were his grades he recieved from the mail and he showed them to me and he had STRAIGHT F's then i showed him mine and I had a mix of A, B and C and his friend came over and told him that he had really bad grades then after that his friend took a look at mine and he said he would never date a girl that is smarter than him? i know he was referring that to me because i had good grades and he knows i do all my work... i wouldn't say that im a goody goody but i do things a crazy teenager would do but beside smoke and have sex... helpp?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand that... for some reason I feel weird when my crush is more successful in any area than I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's because you're 14 and immature. Grades are the last thing on your mind when you want to date like a grown up.

• I'm not saying I want to date like a grown up :/

• His grades are awful so he's gonna be hard pushed to find someone who's are worse... so if he wants to date a dumbass let him date a dumbass! It's his pride that can't take having a girl smarter than him and he will regret that. Go for someone smarter!

What Guys Said 2

• Haha cute little teenagers and their fights. :-)
    Don't worry... he won't have that mentality for longer time.

• He's a moron. I personal would love to date an intelligent woman because it's all that I ask for for in a woman to be with the rest of my life

What Girls Said 1

• If he had all F's and wouldn't date someone smarter than him then he's going to be single for the rest of his life...