This is embarrassing so be kind with your answers! Number two?

I'm going away with my boyfriend for a few days. I'm worried about what will happen if I have to go to the bathroom and its number 2? I can't even poop at work because of the sounds and smells. What about a hotel room? Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get in before you get in the shower then run the shower water before you go to the bathroom

What Guys Said 6

• Send him to grab some liquor and poop, if you happen to be needing to go.
    If not then just act like you need tampons or something.

Make puppy go fetch ! #DECOYS #WILDGOOSECHASES #2

• If you want to shit then wear an adult diaper.

• Just get used to it, if you dont wanna make further trouble. Anyway just close the door.

• Lady you are at least 25 you should be old enough to know men don't care if you poop, just don't be obvious about it. If you want to avoid smell flush the toilet immediately after dropping the load, then do a second flush for the wipe.

• close the door

• Get use to it

What Girls Said 1

• You can pick up a bottle of Poo-Pourri (Bed Bath & Beyond has it). Spray it before you go, turn the fan on in the bathroom or run the faucet if you still feel embarrassed.

www.amazon.com/.../B0014DP9Y4

Bring some Febreze spray as well for after if you'd like. That's what I do, I can't really use the restroom in public places, friend's house, or with someone in the other room. But it's not good to hold it in for days, it's got medical issues and health risks for that. Hope this helps!