Do you ever smell your poop after you wipe?

I mean... this question is pretty self-explanatory. Just a curious question hahahaha

• All the time
  • Sometimes
  • NO, what the fuck is wrong with you?
I mean voluntarily smell it. Not accidentally.

Most Helpful Guy

• Omgoooshh I thought I was the only one... phew.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. No. Nothing's wrong with you if you do this in my book, but I don't do that at all. :)

What Guys Said 9

• No I don't sniff my poop. I really enjoy pooping though, it feels so good to let a big poop drop free. I don't believe anyone that says they don't like the feeling after pooping :)

• not gonna lie, i do sometimes. i mean i'm stuck smelling it anyways. now, i don't go straight up sticking my head in the toilet or sticking my finger in my buttonhole to get a cheap whiff, but we've all had that dump that one dump with the perfect consistency and you're just so proud of it. you just sit there for a moment and admire your work that only you can appreciate (literally).

• No, that's too much poop smell.

• How do you not smell your poop?
    If I could turn off my sense of smell as I can with my sense of sight by closing my eyes , many unpleasant situations could have been... much less so.

• No what the fuck is wrong with you, I just look at it though :D

• It's normal...

• lol... no.

• not intentionally, no.

What Girls Said 5

• Why, of course! I also make sure to take a good ole big whiff of my tampon too. Really soak it up. I like to stew in it.

• LOL 😂😂😂😂

• I don't get that close to shit

• uhhh no? the questions on here i swear

• Whaaaaat? There's people who do that? So what do you do stick your shit covered toilet paper under your nose?