A special needs kids spills juice on your all white shoes which happen to be very expensive what do you do?

• tell them its alright
  • or just walk away to avoid yelling at the child
But the spill was accidental !

Most Helpful Guy

• The same as any other children who accidentally did it no differences between them.
    Tell them it's ok I know their didn't mean to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A. Shoes come and go. Knowing me, I'll probably fall in love with another pair of shoes within the next month anyway lol
    Heart over objects always.

• You're awesome <3 and same especially when it comes to shoes

• OMG YES. Besides white doesn't compliment and coordinate as well as those more warm tones like cream, beige, or taupe

• thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 14

• Yell. He/She did it on purpose.

I volunteered for special needs kids in highschool and what I learned from that is that most of them know that they can get away with shit and do stuff like that on purpose.

• You're completely correct, I'm physically disabled and the mentally disabled deaf kid in school did crap, he grabbed my arm once and it felt like it was going to snap, I also got whipped with a rope by a kid with anger issues, guess what happened to him? My friend got in shit for trying to kick his ass. Big welt on my arm (just missed my face) but nope, he gets away with it.

• 1. I don't wear white shoes

2. if I were wearing white shoes then they weren't mine to begin with

3. they're just fucking shoes

• Ehhhhh.
    Guess my karma is off.
    It's no biggie , cos he/she's special.

• The mistake was buying really expensive white shoes. Those things turn to crap within a week of wearing them.

• I look for his parents to complain.

• How do you even complain about that? lol? not really laughing but more like awkwardly half way smiling

• A - They are only shoes , don't care about clothes.

• Tell em it's alright regardless of whether it was on purpose or not.

• Tell them it's alright of course. Anything else would be a dick/bitch move.

• Get the parents involved, make them buy you a new set of shoes.

• Wash the shoes

• they r a special needs kid first off, 2ndly, there's a thing called a wahing machine, or a shoe repair place that can professionally clean them

• I go Tom Cruise from 'Rain Man'.

• Beat him the fuck up

• Falcon punch his ass

What Girls Said 13

• I would laugh it off no matter who he was if it was accidental. Who gives a crap about a silly pair of shoes.

• If my shoes were really that expensive and were ruined beyond repair, I'd have to get the parents involved go pay for my damages.

Accident or not, I'm not gonna be out of pocket due to somebody else's fault.

• Tell them it is alright. Well, because it is alright. :) It was not on purpose.

I would never wear white shoes. Lol. :)

• I'd tell them it's alright. Yelling at a special needs child would be cruel even for me, especially since I know they often won't know better. I'm as cruel and brutal as can be, but even that has it's limits.

• I'm not going to yell at someone who is mentally challenged.

• Tell them it's alright. Hell, I'd tell anybody that. It was an accident. Shoes can be washed.

• I would try to contain my upset and be nice about it. No need to go off they can't help themselves and I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings

• I would say it's ok and make sure they knew I wasn't mad.

I would slip away quickly though, as to try to get the stain out soon.

• It's only shoes. I'd be more concerned about refilling the spilled juice!

• Would serve me right for buying white shoes and being around kids. I know better than this, it would be my own fault.

• They're all-white. I'll bleach them. No big deal.

• I'd tell him/her that it's ok. Same way in would respond to anyone else accidentally spilling something on me. Things happen, it's already done, no need to get worked up.

• I wouldn't be that close to a special needs child in the first place. I don't stand close to kids in general