If the GaG online community was a night club who would you be trying to take home at the end of the night?

I would be trying to take home @justbananas

I meant @justbannaz

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• No one what so ever. I honestly would stay home and not attend the Gag night club.

• I would try to take myself home, cuz I don't like picking people up and I'd feel awkward the whole time. So I would most likely get shit faced and try like I said to get myself home.

• Great, you just revealed the plot for Mission Impossible 6

• Haha that burn hurts

• Lmao you deserved it though

@Whoooooooooo

• I would not be there because I don't like clubs

What Guys Said 6

• Would it be my GaG home, or their GaG home... Would we have to catch a GaG cab because I had one too many GaG beers, and now she's wondering how her GaG friends are going to get to their GaG home because she was the one who drove them to the GaG nightclub in her GaG car.

• No one I respect women and I dont use them for sex

• Nobody, just here to chat

• Probably my official GAG wife, but she's unfortunately on vacation! I stay true!

• meh... i nobody but then i'm not here to make friends.

• Everyone seems like a boring stuck up bitch on here that gets easily offended by jokes.