• Yes they are
    26% (7)34% (10)30% (17)Vote
  • answers
    74% (20)66% (19)70% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|19

Most Helpful Girl

• so where the heck is the 'no' option? or r u another one of those 'i create polls with my opinion only' people?

#generalisation231

5|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• That's a really biased

1|2
    0|0
  • You forgot the option B : "Yes they are." and option C "Yes they are" lmao

2|1
    0|0
  • And the Dick of the Day award goes to...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, some white women are racist. Some black men are racist. Some Asian hermaphrodites are racist.

2|1
    0|0
  • Some are, some aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every individual is different, don't generalise.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha.. the poll!!! why you ask a question when you have already made up your mind..

1|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. You are, though.

1|2
    1|0
  • Poll is pure nonsense.

0|2
    0|0
  • I see you made up your mind that they are - based on the poll option. -just one

0|0
    0|0
  • lol thanks for the answers option

1|1
    0|0
  • For not giving u nookie? 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • uh no lmao well at least not the ones I hang out with I don't know about all you other "white women" are you racist?

Rofl

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, some aren't.

Are black women racist? are Asian women racist?

kind of a big question that not one person can answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a white women and i am disgusted sometimes and embarrassed to be a part of my gender and race

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, not all, but some are. Women of any other colour can be racist too. :T

0|0
    0|0
  • No, racists are racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • This poll is really biased. Guess you already made up your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just generalising. Plus you want to work on that poll, it's kinda ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • Most white women are racist. I know a few cool white people who are not. The other white people I see in public all seem stuck up and I am a friendly person. Most white people act like they are better than other races

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, a woman, and not racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • they hate everything

0|0
    1|0
  • Do you think all the white girls who date outside their race are racist?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• People are waaaaaaaaay too liberal with the word racist. If she doesn't like you because you're black thats not racist. She's just not turned on by black people!

0|3
    1|0
  • Some are, some are not. Just like any other race. This question is racist though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are racist and always want me to mow their lawn, cut their bushes and fulfill their Lonely housewifeXGardner fantasy... "sarcasm"

0|1
    0|0
    • Tell them to go fuck themselves, you have your own lawn to mow.

• If they aren't they should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every white women are racist but a good number of white women do generalize minorities a lot. Especially the men of minorities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha when i saw the question i knew that you are an idiot bcz of that amazing generalization that you made but... not allowing us to vote no is just...

0|1
    0|0
  • This is retarded. lol

You're forcing people to choose "yes" or not vote at all basically.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've ran into some racist white women. They're usually all aged up and not attractive. It's usually the white guys who are racist aka rednecks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your poll sucks !!!
    Do all grey squirrel' hate the red squirrels

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends more on the nationality instead of the race itself, I think British and Australian women are racist to some extent. American and European women not so much...

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is the 'no' option in here?

0|0
    0|0
  • What is up with this poll

0|0
    0|0
  • cool stgory bro...

0|0
    0|0
  • Might seem to be when their white man calls for them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey you private messaged me why haven't you shown me your swastika tattoo though? I'm dying to see it

• @Ulyss as I messaged you my lack of Swastika.

• Caucasians are the only racist around

0|0
    2|3
    • That statement right there? That's racism.

• Show All
    • Actually, I'm European and Australian Aboriginal.
      And you do understand that the definition of racist is discriminating based on race, right? That's exactly what you're doing.

• @GingerBear "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Caucasians run the entire world. Their responsible for the black stigma and hate against black people. When has a black person ever say "No whites"? When has a black person followed a white boy while he's in the store. When has a black person killed an unarmed white guy?

• In the sexual game, yes, absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are racist

0|0
    0|0