Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?

Which do you have?

• Desktop
  • Laptop
  • I don't have a computer :(
  • I have both! $_$

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a laptop.

Most Helpful Guy

• Custom white desktop :3

What Girls Said 9

• I have neither.
    I use my mom's laptop sometimes though.

• Oh how can you live? :(

• I guess if you have a decent phone it's not too bad. But you still can't do everything on your phone and it's still much slower than a computer

• I used to have both. But now I only have a laptop and it makes no difference with having neither. I don't use the laptop that often, most of the times I use my tablet.

• A tablet can't really substitute a computer though, you can do much more on a computer and much easier and faster

• I guess you're not much of a computer person :P

• Depends tho.

• I have a laptop :)

• I have a gaming laptop and a gaming desktop, my gaming desktop decided to fry on me though so i'm in the middle of replacing all of the parts in it still, it feels like I lost a family member lol

• I have both. Macbook pro 13 inch for my personal use, and my family uses the big regular mac desktop.

• I have a laptop as well as an iPad.

• Me = Two HP laptops + one Apple iPad

• I have both. Laptop for school and work, desktop for fun.

• I voted D.

What Guys Said 8

• I have both but my desktop PC is super ultra old. It's already around 12 years old (but still working fine, just a bit slower than it used to be). I take very good care of all my electronic devices and so they usually live considerably longer than the ones of my friends or family members.

• Wow... what OS is your computer running?

• I have Windows Vista on it. I want to update it soon but it takes a lot of time and work, so I haven't come around to do it yet. I originally had an older system on it but I don't remember what that was.

• We had the same pc for around 12 years, but it got really bad. It could take hours to turn it on, keeping jiggling the graphics card and restarting until it did something. And it would often randomly turn off, and the screen was usually purple :P

• I have a laptop that I overheated in the summer playing games. Now it's just good enough to browse the net and use the calculator n shit.

• I have a lot of computers. My main rig is a MacBook Pro though; my 2nd in command is a Windows 10 VM running on a Hyper-V VM inside of a HP DL360p G8.

• I have a laptop. A Macbook Pro 13.3 inch with retina.

• I have 2 Notebooks and a PC

• I have a laptop, a desktop (dualboot Linux and Windows), a chromebook, an iPad mini 2, an old iPod, and two smartphones (android and windows phone)...

Yeah, I'm a tech junkie.

• The desktop is for gaming and Photoshop, the chromebook is for writing, the iPad is for music and drawing/painting. I don't use the laptop anymore.

• I have both.

• Desktop. I don't take my computer with me, I have a phone for that; and I have no reason to buy a laptop when I always keep it on my desk.