Do you people know how I can be a better girlfriend to my boyfriend :)?

Do you people got any tips for me :) ?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Ashely I am sure you are already a great girlfriend to your boyfriend. All you have to do is be nice, kind, caring, don't jump to conclusions, if there are any problems listen to your boyfriend before you get mad, have a sense of humour, be fun, don't look through his phone, facebook etc like some girls do randomly, don't flood his phone of texts, don't be jealous. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Open lines of convo are One of the most important factors in any new or old relationship, @Ashely_Princess, and without this, the relationship can go dead in the water. Showing interest in what he likes and what he is saying, is also something special that keeps the fires sizzling.
    Of course, it is a two way street here, dear, and together, if you both care about one another, it has to be a team deal so it doesn't end up a raw deal.
    Good luck and much blessings. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Showing affection, showing interest in the things you both like, Try and do fun things when he doesn't expect it, so surprises are always nice :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Just love him and don't cheat... That's all 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • You seem to always enjoy helping and being happy around others, I wouldn't change a thing... but if you want to do something special for him, simply plan a nice day together ending with a romantic evening :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't be afraid to make your desires, needs, and opinions known, even when they may conflict with his. You don't and shouldn't exist solely to please him.

Besides, showing that you are your own person with your own needs, desires, and approach to life will keep him interested in getting to know and understand you as a person. If you're comfortable with speaking your mind, then he'll be comfortable with speaking his mind, too.

Good luck.

Just remember to express yourself in way that doesn't attack anyone else's opinion or lifestyle in any way, you can be humble and outspoken at the same time by using assertiveness strategies and remaining considerate of his feelings too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice :)

• Be spontaneous and relaxed. Maybe spice it up sexually ;) don't be scared to let loose and explore with him, he will love it and will never want to leave you!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice :)

• No. Considering you haven't said the types of things you do already.

0|0
    0|0