Do you believe in karma?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Its more of a code or guideline to live by. I follow karma and most of the philosophy of Buddhism. I'm just grateful for everything I have and was able to experience, I just want to share my karma with others.

What Girls Said 1

• Yup.
    What goes around comes around. I've experienced it.

What Guys Said 6

• nope. if I even think karma is out to get me just because the thought ran across my mind for a split second I tell karma to go fuck itself.

• Nope I do not believe in karma. It is cause & effect. You can't control outcome of any event. Everything is dependent upon cause-effect and you can 'predict some things' with random variables and probability but you can never say something for sure in case of our deeds. If you do good, then there's no guarantee that something good will happen to you. If you keep doing good then probability of happening something good to you will increase. Because, your chances of encountering a good person will increase. Also chances of meeting a nut case and chances of happening something bad!

Also, how do you explain something that balances out the deeds of people? Like someone has records of all little deeds of all 7+ billion people 😂

• No everything is based of cause and effect.
    You can be a rich asshole and live a great life, or a poor awesome person and nothing good will happen to you.

• Quantum mechanics doesn't allow for such things.

• If you do good, you will receive good and vice-versa.

If you do good, in the next life you will be born fair-skinned or Aryan... if you do bad, in the next life you'll be black-skinned and your parents / family will be black-skinned.

Hinduism is all about the Aryans vs the black-skinned aborigines. That's why indians are obsessed with non-black skin.

• Absolutely, I've been Buddhist for over 30 years. The law of cause and effect is at the heart of all phenomena in the Universe.