Do you use a bookmark when you are reading a book midway and you need to stop for a moment?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time, yes. Sometimes when I'm doing stuffs like cooking and while waiting I'd just grab my book and read, but forgot to place a bookmark when the food has boiled, leaving me confused as to where I last read.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, I can't stand bent pages so I don't just bent a corner or something

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah always.. I can't remember page numbers and stuff.

• No, not usually, I'm the awful person who just turns down the corner of the page :P

• Yes, I do. And I also hold my finger on the part I'm currently about to read too. I know, pretty retarted but I can't help myself 😂😂

• No I just fold the page.

What Guys Said 8

• No, I don't use bookmarks. I'm one of these few, weird people who simply memorize the page number and then close the book. Sometimes I also lay it somewhere upside down while still open.

• In a hard copy, yes. On my Kindle, it's automatic.

• No/Yes. E readers just pick up where you left off.

• Very often, it's easier to find the page I stopped.

• I usually keep the receipt the book came with as a bookmark.

• nope never did that, unless it was part of the book

• yes I do all the time

• People still read books? We have tablets now

• But you can also add bookmarks as a sofware feature of the reader. Adobe reader has this feature, for example.

• research showed that you sleep better after reading a book then reading from a tablet or e-reader

• I don't read so I wouldn't know