Free drink when you show your breast, girls would you do this?

A cafe in Amsterdam will start with this next month!

Something important to know about this there will be made a picture of your breast and this will posted on internet but your face will not been on the picture.

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
I see one girl would do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I'll pay for my drinks like an equal member of society.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I had boobs, I'd do it a million times.

What Girls Said 13

• They had a bar that did an offer kind of like this where if you took your bra off and gave it to the barman you'd get free drinks. Funny thing is no one actually did it so they had to buy a load of cheap crap bars off the internet to put behind the bar to make male customers think that the women might do it and get them to come to the bar... Made me laugh.

• Wtf?😂 no just buy the bloody drink...

• Hell no. I'll rather pay my way like the guys. They can't show their bodies to get free drinks and even if they could, I still wouldn't do it. Messed up place

• No I'll pay for my drink

• The fuck?
    Filler

• That sounds really creepy.

I don't drink but even if I did, no way would I ever let a stranger see me like that... let alone take a pic... or even put it up on the net.

• I don't drink but even if I did I wouldn't

• No, I wouldn't do that.

• No thanks. :(

• Selling sex for a drink? Hahhawow

• UM how about no...

• nope my breast is too costly if i show my breast they should sell all the properties to me

• but then you own your own cafe!!

• yes but for tht i should show my breast ryt i will never do tht even in my wildest dreams

• very good, too many already to weird things

• Yeah that's way better than showing my breast for beads in Louisiana!

• why in Lousiana?

• Saw something online but don't really know what it is

• You must not be from America well yeah the video that guy posted pretty much sums it up it's just pretty much a holiday in that state.

What Guys Said 6

• The beads on Mardi Gras in New Orleans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z2IbtuR_HE

• Sounds like a classy establishment... whatever happened to the best part of the present being the way it is wrapped!

I can only imagine the types of women that would be attracted to that kind of café... yikes!

• I don't know if I had boobs maybe I would.

• U wut m8, you not even getting a thank you for paying drinks. You be like a salsy dog, be like dayum I pay gurls drinks why I dun get laid

• That place is gonna go broke

• Well here nobody said they will so maybe nobody will too at that cafe

• If you have sexuality on your side use it. That place won't do that for long they'll go bankrupt.

• yeah bankrupt from all the extra construction adding so many new walls for boobie pics 😂