What do you think of Facebook adding a dislike button?

Lol i think its just gonna cause more hate

• Yes I want that button
  • No its not right
  • Indifferent
*user uploads pic of her cute new dog*

*1 dislike*

*"Who is this bitch disliking my post, wait till I see her"*

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they allow people to see who liked and disliked... I don't think it will get out of hand.

The only reason people abuse the downvote option on GaG for example, is because it's completely anonymous... once you know who disliked, everyone is scared to dislike/downvote :P

Most Helpful Girl

• If only I could dislike some idiotic 'selfies' anonymously, it'd be great. Other than that, it's completely wrong and I think that we can all live without it

What Guys Said 23

• im rarely on FB so its wahtevs but damn a dislike button? hahaa I can see so many butthurt people right now.

• in old days:

*friend posts an opinion i disagree with, i do nothing*

today

*friends posts an opinion i disagree with.* *DISLIKE*
    Friend: "well, i didn't know THAT was your opnion..." *UNFRIEND*

watch

• I think it's going create lot of animosity among people , i don't use Facebook but if i ever plan on doing again it will be to be friends with Wwe Wrestlers, Celebrities, Politicians that's about it i learned one thing about Facebook, people never communicate much so why have it ,

• Sometimes I want to dislike someone's post because it's stupid or ignorant, but it opens the door for all those trolls. It also stops some people that are not too attractive from posting pics to avoid possible downvotes.

• I think it might cause some conflict...

But then there are videos about vandalism, like "Do you know this man" And you see him beat someone up.
    I can think "Good article, Good that you sent this to me" *LIKE*

I think some people might confuse this with me loving senseless violence... maybe a dislike button might be better for this

• its about dam time i have been thinking about a dislike button for years! but i prb won't use it because
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Oh heavens no lol!
    People would have their social media egos hurt... The only ego/identity that matters nowadays

• I agree will lead to increased tension - Trolls will spend hours going from page to page disliking

• I'm indifferent, I thought facebook already had a dislike button, at least when I was on facebook their was a third party dislike button, but all your friends had to join for it to work.

• I rarely use Facebook... But "dislike" button is not at all a bad idea... Better contact the Facebook's developers!

• It will add more drama I think FB are doing this because FB is dying they are adding a new leash of life to it

• it is not right, I think it is going to cause fights and facebook is already full of drama

can you answer this question please
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1689843-do-you-think-this-girl-is-a-virgin-why-or-why-not

• People wanted that button for ages!

• I don't really use Facebook at the moment other than to stalk crushes. But I like that idea.

• I think it's useless, fb for checking out people you hate and other people you like, sharing phone numbers to talk in whatsapp and finding some randoms to play games with

• I don't really care

• I think Facebook should have a "shut the fuck up you attention seeking twat" button

• More Facebook trolling I guess. And more double profiles.

• I have a serious hatred for Facebook. But aside form that; I would use a thumbs down button.

• I don't have Facebook ha

• I don't go to facebook anymore.

• It's about time we had a dislike button. Now I can tell all my idiot friends on FB just how retarded they are.

• I can't wait to dislike the shit out of people's posts!

What Girls Said 11

• yea I'm not sure how I would feel about myself if I changed my profile picture and aye there are still 100+ likes but suddenly also 300+ dislikes because there was this awesomeness about the nonexistence of a dislike button that allowed you to just blend the haters out, or just an update and there are 20+ dislikes on that – gladly I don't use facebook that much but as long as they'll still show who disliked as they do with the likes I'll be fine with it because I think people are generally kinda cowardly with being unkind so they'll be less likely to just randomly 'dislike' stuff if they know they won't be anonymous

• I think people will take it personally at first and others will abuse the button for the sole purpose of being mean, but eventually the animosity should die down. It'll only be a big deal because of how new it is, but after awhile it should have the same effect as the dislike button on YouTube.

• Not looking forward to it at all...

• Why not? It's going to be hilarious to watch people go batshit crazy over it. I'll grab some popcorn and watch all the complications that will ensur.

• i don't care about what goes on FB

• Indifferent... But yes there will be hate :/

• That sudden rise of the usage of the unfriend button

• I think it could encourage cyber bullying behavious; totally against it

• i voted C am indifferent since i don't use facebook

• I only use Facebook for events and keeping up with friends who live miles away so it won't affect me but i can see it causing a lot of drama.

• I don't really care since I never use facebook really

• In like 2009 I was all for it.
    But now it's like why do I want people voting on my post? lol Unless it's something that I want people's view on.

• I don't care. I only use facebook in order to message people I know & to read various crap from fanpages. I don't do anything else. I don't post, I don't tag, I only like certain posts by certain fanpages so it won't make a difference to me.