Should I celebrate my birthday with them or no?

My birthday is on this Sunday, so I thought I could have a sleepover with my 2 closest friends (well that's what I thought they were). Anyway fuck that, I anyways thought they are different from me. God knows. So I was going to do a sleepover at my place and then Sunday the whole day with me. But now one of them is like, her sisters husband or cousins husband or someone is coming tomorrow but mostly he will be going on Saturday, if he is there then we might even go clubbing. Then she goes like sleepover isn't possible but Sunday from morning to night we will be together and then she is like she make it up to me and all that shit. I told her mostly I won't be celebrating my birthday, but I will let you know and then she goes like don't get mad ya and then I go like its fine and don't give yourself so much importance and all. If she really thought of me as a friend she would be willing to come and do anything for me. It was just a night and he is anyways coming tomorrow so she anyways has like 2 and the whole Saturday, she just has to come In the evening. she can't come for one night, then how will she get friends. I think I am the only one who goes out of their way and they might have been taking me for granted. What do you think I should do? Stay at home (I don't mind that) or go out with these nerds. I shouldn't ever expect anything from anyone next time.

I don't even think I am in the mood to celebrate now.

What Guys Said 1

• "Anyway fuck that, I anyways thought they are different from me. God knows."

^seems like u don't get along... did u have any fights before i guess?

"But now one of them is like, her sisters husband or cousins husband or someone is coming tomorrow but mostly he will be going on Saturday, if he is there then we might even go clubbing"

^by "he" u mean yer sister/cousin's husband?

"I told her mostly I won't be celebrating my birthday, but I will let you know and then she goes like don't get mad ya and then I go like its fine and don't give yourself so much importance and all. "

^well... if u told her such a thing... i'm afraid she might be pissed off then...

"If she really thought of me as a friend she would be willing to come and do anything for me. "

^i agree here... ;)

" It was just a night and he is anyways coming tomorrow so she anyways has like 2 and the whole Saturday, she just has to come In the evening. she can't come for one night, then how will she get friends."

^well... unless she's really TIRED af... guess she has no xcuse to not come to celebrate wid her friend... :)

"What do you think I should do? Stay at home (I don't mind that) or go out with these nerds. I shouldn't ever expect anything from anyone next time."

^if i was u i'd stay at home... seems u don't like 'em... so y u should go wid someone u don't like? ;)

What Girls Said 0