What do you think that the future will be like?

Do you think there will be significant changes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, Absolutely, @LoneWolf1996, and I will stick to my words that his economy is ready to crash, our dollar to die, and Now... Refugees invading all of the countries, including our own, Many being ISIS. On top of This, Interest rates being threatened to be raised and the Nuk deal which is a raw deal.
    There is bad in the air, and with what people who do know what is going to happen, others will not believe it until they see it.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I am terrible at predicting the future if you asked 20 years ago I would never predicted what 2015 would be like but I will make one guess in next 50 years India and China will become superpowers.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I do. With all this feminist and lgbtq awareness and movements and junk I think it will certainly have an impact, though maybe not for a few decades

• Lots of money 2 kids and a cute husband

What Guys Said 5

• There won't be any white people left and Europe will be like the middle east, China will rule the world and America will have imploded after a futile power struggle with Russia.

• well, have you seen the movie Idiocracy? Basically that..

• Oh there will be changes... that is certain... But if the changes will be positive, that I do not know

• Yea 10 years at least 60% of jobs will be lost to technology and automation. people going to be herded into cities and concentrated areas.

• I think technology will take even a bigger place in our life , and people will become even dumber , the morals and religion will become less and less important, honestly i think this world is only changing for the worst