If Christians eat bread which is the body of Christ and drink wine which is his blood doesn't that make them cannibals?

Maybe Jesus dies for our sins cause we keep eating him

• no they are not cannibals
  • yes they are cannibals
  • Christians are disgusting thank Allah and Muslims

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you for this... I have never came up with that one before so just yes

Most Helpful Guy

• It's meant to be symbolic, but I've never really been comfortable with that particular ritual.

Heck, my grandmother's childhood church was so backwards that they instructed her not to chew the communion bread because it would bleed in her mouth.

What Girls Said 5

• It's all spiritual stuff I won't share my opinion on the last choice because knowing my luck it would start WWIII

• why are you being a hateful little troll? he said to do it in remembrance of him. that it represented the flesh and blood he was sacrificing to wash those who want forgiveness and actually repent sins away. now stop trying to start an argument on here because you're board. go and make a happy life for yourself so you won't be so bitter.

• It's symbolism my son😊

• yes they are.

• It's just a symbol of each. Not actually his body, or his blood. In other words he died and shed his blood for our sins. So the body of Christ is in you, if you accepted him into your life. Soo noo. Not cannibals.

What Guys Said 9

• i hope you don't think this is literal

It's just what men did long ago... they ate bread to survive lol and drank wine to get drunk lol... they wanted to keep this around and really we have nothing else to do in life... imagine living with no TV Internet and all that

So what happens, hey, bread is the body and wine is the blood... we must keep this tradition for ever... hey ooooo

Hence, booze is legal, weed is not

• The reason we observe communion, aside from the fact that we are told to by christ himself, is to remind ourselveswhat was given to save us from our sins. Not to satisfy a need to eat other humans. Now i get that you are just trolling here and looking to see what kind of answers you will get but come on dude.

• That's a symbolic ceremony.. Not many people take that literally..

• I'm Muslim but I do not think they're cannibals...

It's simply symbolic. It's done when remembering Christ...

• -shakes head- seriously enough with these questions, it's just simple symbolism nothing more.

• Lol, this is what the Romans claimed.

• it doesn't.

• Cannibals eat humans, not gods, yo.

How will you ascend without eating the flesh of your god?

• It's metaphorical eating, it's not literal. That is silly Catholic talk and yes that would be cannibalism if it were true.