Why am I so awkward?

If a guy ever flirts with me or wants to talk dirty I get weirded out sometimes, other times I am kind of ok with it, but for the most part I am weirded out.. is this normal? I was thinking I am probably just not use to it, or something.. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weirded out like... this is disgusting, or weirded out like nervous.

• both

• I think its kind of normal. Like I can see getting weirded out with dirty talk and some flirting depending on the context and person involved. But if you are getting disgusted just by a guy talking to you or eye contact or light things along those lines then that seems a little more than just nervousness.

• I am not disgusted by guys looking or talking to me, ( i like that) but if he says he is interested I just get weirded out

What Guys Said 1

• you might have ADHD or aspergers to some extent awkward people usually have those, me included

What Girls Said 2

• Guys talk about dirty stuff all the time with there friends. Most girls just aren't used to it.

• you are just shy maybe.