Guys, do you think you have more scars then me if so how many do you have?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I cracked my head open SEVEN times. Unbelievably none of them really show. I have 2 in my left eyebrow. 2 under my chin. 1 on the top of my head. 1 on the back of my head & 1 across my tongue. I've been stitched, stapled & glued back together.
    I do remember one time after I was stitched up my Dad was talking to a cop. I thought he was just talking to him. I guess the hospital called about all of my injuries? The cop kept asking me what happened. I told him over & over. Finally I asked my Dad why does he keep asking me this? My Dad said "he wants to know if I did it" Noooo!! My Dad was THE BEST Father.

• I have 15 scars plus indent scaars which would take to long yo could because their all over my body😊

• I broke my left arm I thought I was a good idea to do a cartwheel off of a picket table and at that time I weighed like 69 pounds but I broke it and the second time was three days after I got my cast of and I was supposed to be sleeping but me and my sister and I got the food and I was going up the stairs and I fell and it broke and when we went in they said last time it wasn't all the way healed so it was their fault and that same year I was climbing a tree and I fell out of the tree and almost broke my ri😂😂

• That's the fun times & stories you'll always remember.

What Guys Said 5

• No I don't since u've told me how many u have

• I don't have any scars, so I guess you have more scars than I do.

• No I don't think so:)

• No, and they aren't cool

• Physical scars? I have 143