Which would you rather do?

stay young and live forever but you can never have kids or get to have kids but can't live forever

• Live forever no kids
  • Not live forever and have kids
Yes you can adopted other kids that already exist. Also you wouldn't be completely immortal. Just you wouldn't age or die from being old. You can still die from being killed and diseases.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont want to live forever. It would be depressing seeing all my family and friends die. just so i can get more friends and watch them die too.

What Guys Said 14

• Live forever and not have kids. There's SOOOOO much that I want to do and experience. I doubt I will have enough time in my life to do them all. Not only that but I would love to be able to see the distant future.

• I'd rather live forever, I'd probably die by a car accident or something anyway and if I did end up really wanting kids then I'd adopt, if that was possible in this hypothetical scenario.

• A.
    there are already enough kids in the world.
    plus, another me walking around.. i don't think the world can take that.

• I'd have said immortality but since it's not like that then I may as well have kids... :P

• Not planning on having kids anyway, so I might as well stay young too!👍

• Not live forever and have kids , all God needs to do is give me
    a woman in my life to have 1 child and take my life when that child
    is 19 years old i would be satisfied

• Option B sounds good to me - Being immortal sounds a bit boring to me

• I don't want to live forever, and I do want to have kids someday. Easy decision!

• Well B is the plan anyway sooo I choose B.

• Definitely B. Too many people do not realize just how horrifying immortality really is.

• i want kids, i don't care about living forever

• Lol kids suck anyway.

• Live forever hell yeah

• Kids are way overrated. I've got three; worst financial investment ever. Yeah they're good kids but damn sometimes I miss a clean house, stuff not getting broken, having money in my wallet and generally being selfish. Life is so much easier when it's just you.

What Girls Said 9

• No kids? And live forever? Win win!

• People are meant to die. I don't want to live forever because I would hate to watch my loved ones keep dying and having to relive that pain every time I got close to someone who isn't immortal. I would love to have kids and grow old and watch their children grow up and be a grandmother, maybe even a great grandmother. :)

• My daughter is my whole life, there's no way i would be able live without her.

• I'm fine without having kids.

• Live forever and stay young. I am not even sure whether I want to have kids or not.

• live forever no kids!

• I want kids.

• I can't have kids, so live forever childless it is!

• Tough because I don't want kids but I also don't want to be immortal. I suppose I'd go for the kids. But if it has to be plural, then maximum 2.