If you could know how most people of the opposite sex saw you (face and naked body) 1-10, and why that number, would you want to know?

If you were given the chance to know how most members of the opposite sex would rate your physical appearence on a 1-10 scale, as well as the specific reasons for why (Things to improve on, things you have going for you ect), would you want to know?

• I would want to know.
  • I would not want to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no. My self esteem already sucks.
    I don't ever ask people what I am for a reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. It would let me know whether it was worth the time trying to date at all. No point fighting a hopeless battle.

What Girls Said 6

• Well duh.

I would very much want to know lol

Then I could be like, "Yup. I'm a solid six. Now I know where I stand in life."

• I guess yeah. I'm a perfectionist soo... that'd only help me improve.

• I don't really care either way, but I dislike the rating system and think it is stupid as hell.

• I went with "i would not want to know" because I dont have a great body but I guess im pretty and thin but I dont care what other people think I am myself and I will not anyone bring me down.

• I'd do it. It would probably just motivate me to better myself.

• I would want to know. Especially since I play on my school sports team (not saying which sport) and I'm the ONLY girl who was good enough to be on the team.

All the guys on the team are my friends, and I spend every day with them. I would love to know if any of them found me attractive.

• We have a "how do I look" section where you can find out. Just ask what guys would rate you and ask what some of us would like to change on you (like haircut etc) or what to take advantage of.

What Guys Said 15

• Hell yeah!
    TIME TO MAKE SOME CHARTS!
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...k-market-31783334.jpg

• HELL!
      I'll like to know if I'm getting better , or getting worse.
      HELL!~
      I'll pay extra for the rubric and detailed analysis lol

• No. I know where I stand

• Nah I don't need nor want to know.

I know my own strengths as well as my own areas that can be improved, and finding out what other people think wouldn't change that much.

• Yeah - A proper kind of survey rather than a rate me on the internet that is fraught with problems.

• Id prefer not to know

• I'm not sure I'd want to know. I'm not ashamed of my body, but a woman's words can hurt if they dislike what they see. Granted, I'm no model. But I'm no ogre, either.

• Oh tell me those good things I want to hear bae

• Yes I'd definitely want to know. I'm usually a little bit more pessimistic so I guess it can't be too bad

• No. I don't need my confidence to go any lower than what it is. :/

• Yeah cause they know they want to see this.

• Yeah. I'd like to know.

• Why would I not want to know?

• Some people don't like the idea of being that superficial or shallow, and others might be afraid of what number they'd get.

• Well, there are better ways of rating someone, but I'll take what I got.

• I already know I look great so I'm not afraid.

• Nope I wouldn't want to know a number, lol cause I'd be scared it was too low. I just want to be able to see if someone thought I was attractive or not, a simple yes or no. That would make approaching women a lot easier.

• I don't need other people telling me I look like shit. I'm well aware.