Would Islamic countries allow millions of Christians to enter their country?

Question says it all

• Yes
    39% (9)21% (6)29% (15)Vote
  • No
    61% (14)79% (23)71% (37)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends which Islamic country. Some of them are more "liberal" than others.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looked it up. Countries that won't allow it by law include Iran, Saudi Arabia and northern Nigeria. Other Islamic countries allow people of other religions to live and practice there. But "millions" is quite a lot of people for some countries, like Qatar which has 2 million. It would probably mess up their economy and force them to close their borders.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I had gone to Egypt with no big deal, a few years back, to marry a Muslim out there. It didn't seem to be a problem when we tied the knot.
    However, with ISIS invading many of the Muslim countries, a Christan nowadays, should watch His and Her backs.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • There's no issue with a Muslim man marry a Christian, he's allowed.. but not the other way around... you had no issues because it's what they follow

But to allow a lot of Christians to enter would change the dynamic of their culture... but others countries let the, all enter without much problems..

Kinda see where I'm going with this

• Show All
    • @Northeast106

• Yes, all of you make sense, but what doesn't make sense, is putting our heads on sticks and being allowed to marry them as woman anyway.. thank you so much, sweetie. xxoo

• lol probably not. in those countries there will always b at least a few people who want to, or even think about killing them all.

0|1
    0|2
  • lol, the mega rich ones won't even allow other muslims to enter their countries

0|3
    1|0
  • Yeah. Why not. Depends on what purpose.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the country. Some would be open to it and some might not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not? But it depends on the country.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you knew much about the world you would know that most 'Islamic' (you mean Muslim) countries actually have a Christian population!

0|2
    0|0
    • That's not the question lol... read it again

• Show All
    • I didn't think you could be impressed by a man... thought you had a chip in shoulder towards them too

• I have no chips on my shoulder, just a little fed up of everything with the whole refugee stuff in the media. Its all emotive propaganda and in the end there isn't any honesty in the stories.

And I can be impressed actually :)

• probably not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• No, the only time Muslim countries are "OK" with Christians (or indeed any non Muslim) living in their country is when they were already living them and they took over the land. In this case the Muslim enforce Muslim law and uphold the "Jizyah" which is basically a tax Non Muslims have to pay to Muslims for living in their country for not being Muslim.

Crosses and Crucifixes are banned, proselytizing is banned, public worship is banned. Muslim countries don't alow even churches to be built and converting to a non Muslim religion, especially Christianity is punishable by death.

There is a leading truth that even Imams state themselves that Islam would be a much smaller religion if Muslims were given a choice to leave their religion.

In the current middle eastern situation in Europe, the migrants are majority Muslim. Muslim countries haven't contributed much to providing them asylum because they never cared to sign up to the geneva convention like Christian countries did. Instead they're using it as a means of spreading Islam. Heck Saudi Arabia hasn't accepted any migrants yet they're investing in Europe to build more mosques rather than helping Muslims. Heck only Muslim men are allowed to date non muslims because women are viewed as mentally weaker and will lose their religion so muslim women are forbidden to date out.

Christians generally wouldn't want to move to Muslim
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJFwRrjBm4s

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd jail all of us for indecency haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Muslim ruled countries typically kill anyone who isn't Muslim. They even kill other Muslims who aren't Muslim-y enough.

1|1
    1|1
  • A more telling question would be to ask if millions of non Muslims would want to go live in a Muslim country. I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the country and on the situation.

0|2
    0|0
  • No they wouldn't. Unless they were strong-armed into taking them. The native Christian populations in the Middle east, Coptic Christians in Egypt, Lebanese Christians, etc have been targets for decades. Freedom of religion isn't a concept in Islamic countries. Dhimmi is an arabic noun for a nonbeliever who is a second class citizen who has restrictions (Financial, class, position, property, taxes, etc). The carrot and the stick still apply as motivations for conversion to Islam.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends there are some Christians in some middle eastern countries I know there are Christians in Iraq.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • That's irrelevant. Just because they wouldn't doesn't mean you don't have to help them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the good ones. Question is though, would they allow the Jewish people (me)

0|1
    0|0
  • They are expelling existing ones as we speak.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not all at once but millions of christians visit Saudi Arabia and that's a country with Islam as the official and only practicable religion.

1|3
    0|0
  • Uh no where have you been? There are thousands of refugees being forced to EXIT their countries as we speak. And if they don't leave they're forced to convert or put to death.

0|1
    0|0