Whats the purpose of life?

Getting money ? Finding the perfect love ? Getting a family ? Having kids ? Helping people ( with the best you can do is to make them feel better or save their lives ) ? If there is a god , based on what will he judge us ? How much we ' helped ' the others just to keep their life going ? Whats the purpose of life ? why are we there ? Why ?

Most Helpful Girl

• squeeze out the most enjoyment possible given my abilities
    it's difficult sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• Purpose of life is to overcome challenges until you feel numb thats when you need to jump from a building lmao

What Girls Said 3

• For me = individual achievement + new experiences + happiness + fun + inner peace

• To get better and improve

• Objectively I'm a nihilist so I don't think there's any purpose to life. Other than for the universe to self perpetuate, which in my opinion is the 'purpose'

On a subjective level I think the purpose is to be as happy as possible and make as many other people as you can as happy as you can

What Guys Said 3

• Yashua:first seek the kingdom of heaven,
    You must also be born again,
    You need to taught like a child,
    You have go pain and suffering, after enduring you will be rewarded. To better explain. If a woman given birth has endure the pain of baring a child, then how else will she feel once the baby is out. Shell be filled with joy and knows that suffering is not for long but afterwards it bring joy. The theme of life is seek peace, be patient, and put god above all. Pray and you'll get your answer.

• Love and happiness

• to metaphorically jizz everywhere. nothing special.