What's your favorite part of your country?

Most Helpful Guy

• The great beaches, the mountains, the fact only 33% I think it is of my country is built on so when you go on a road trip you have lots of unspoiled scenery. Even our biggest city Auckland has lovely scenery on its door step, also the fact that so many of our beaches and lakes have golden sand and crystal clear blue water and just our work hard and play hard lifestyle.

Most Helpful Girl

• The food, the sweet stuffs that satisfy ny cravings everytime, the beach, the friends, the weather, the sky.. and many more.

What Guys Said 2

• My home. There's free wifi here and I'm accustomed to the toilet.

• The wild west coast - My grandfather was a lighthouse keeper, maybe it is in my blood.

What Girls Said 4

• what i love about america:
    The sheer number of things that are legal somewhere in the U. S. is mind-boggling. Freedom of speech? Check. Freedom of religion? Check. Free refills? Damn straight.
    American dream is alive and well you just have to work for it
    we have mastered convenience 24-hour stores, delis and pharmacies on every single block, stores that are open seven days a week and past 6pm, drive-thru fast food, drive-thru liquor stores, etc
    Change is a thing seriously the Civil Rights Movement was just 50 years ago – now a black man's president.

• the beaches. I'm pretty sure we have some of the best in the world.

• Amazing beach (bali, raja ampat etc.), cheap food, cheap ciggy, cheap booze.

Tho the cars here are incredibly expensive. Rolls royce cost up to $1million

• The coastline + the mountains :)