Is it wrong if im 17 and dating a 21 year old?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. She's a lame bish for messing around with a 17 year old kid in high school. She can't handle a grown man her age?

Most Helpful Guy

• why are most women such bloody hypocrites lol xD why do they say it's wrong for a guy to date an older woman but they date older males... for example last time I saw a question a 16yr old girl was dating someone 19 nearing his 20s and asked if it was okaybut no one batted an eye 👀 female to be more precise... I find this type of hypocrisy so funny and hilarious lol

What Girls Said 4

• Wait a year, then all will be clear.

• no but you are likely to break since you are too different points in your life

• I don't like it. I mean I'll be 19 in a couple weeks and I felt weird having a thing with a 17 year old myself. if I Was 21... fuck no. I'd have nothing to do with you.

• She on that pedophile time

What Guys Said 6

• nah I think it's pretty cool actually. It means that you can keep up with bigger thoughts it all good. Just be careful not to lead yourself in badly at least not until you are sure of how serious she is and how ready you are to get serious.
    And if you just can keep the s*x away till then this will be even more cool.

• Yes it is. She is dating an underaged guy. That is wrong of her.

• I am sorry I am not trying to be mean but that is how society sees it.

• I mean, the law says it wrong in some states, but no, I really don't see anything wrong with it.

• If it's legal I don't see why it's wrong. I don't think it's ideal, but hey, who am I to decide?

• 17/21 right on the edge but I think ok.

• Yeah, it's still illegal, even though you're the guy. She should know better