Is there someone you regret letting go?

Yes for me. :(

• Yes
  • No
If so, why do you regret letting them go?

I regret letting this man go because looking back on it, we truly had a special connection. It was almost as if the connection was already there, just waiting for us to find it. There was a natural, effortless care, comfort, and romance between us. I wish I would have swallowed my pride.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a girl I shoul tried harder with - We had a connection but never acted on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I regret letting them go all the time. I miss him dearly. I made a big mistake and chose someone else because I was afraid to be with the one I wanted the most. :/

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah one person her name was felicia... but I had to since I was not strong enough.

• Yep.. you know I believe that every one in this world have the right one for him and I guess this person was the one for me and I choose my pride instead of her :( :'( .

• my feelings. :(

• I let my Y' go because of military,
    because, you ALL should know how THAT story goes !

• never really had a proper relationship, so no, not really

• Neither of us made an effort. Worst kind.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. I used to know this guy and he asked me out, but all the girls around me said he has asked them out too already and that he's a total player. So I friendzoned him and later I got a boyfriend (a friend of his, sounds like a total dickmove to do but some time has already passed). He always stayed by my side even if I was sad and everybody already left me (after my boyfriend dumped me and all my friends as well, I got into a depression). He stayed by my side and tried to cheer me up. Then I felt for him but it was already too late. He declined. I totally understood his decision because I've already had my chance and I played with his feelings. I was also not the most stable at the moment so yeah. Because of that even he left me and then I was totally alone and got into a even deeper depression. I've had trouble trusting people for a while but I got better eventually.
    Right now we don't really talk anymore, but we follow eachother on instagram. He's got a girlfriend for 3 months now. I'm very happy for him but I wish we could've had a chance to try things out. But life goes on.

Sorry for the long post...

• Damn girl, we need a drink! lol! You really needed to get that out, huh?

• Oh wow, I'm sorry. That sounds awful. :(
      Hope you feel better.

• @dangerDoge it was quite some time ago. Don't worry about it.
      At least I've learned my lesson not to trust rumours and be non-judgemental.

• now that i think about it, not a single one. #proud

• Yes. I was interested in a guy in highschool and I had the opportunity to be with him and getting to know him better. But I screwed up.
    He was so nice to me and I was really attracted to him and I lost him...

• No, if I let someone go it's because they lost my trust. And nobody does that without a good reason. Not going to miss someone who wasn't good for/to me.

• Only a friend. No one romantically. If anything I need to let go.

• No I don't