Could you date someone who has kids? Either a single parent or one with duel custody?

Most Helpful Girl

• Currently, no. I'm not in a phase of my life where I can be a parent, even part-time. in future, maybe. I like other people's kids because you can give them back.

What Girls Said 13

• No, I could not date someone who has kids. At least not at this phase in my life. I'm too wild, free-spirited, and eager to have a man all to myself. I'm not ready to be tackling a motherly role which is eventually what would happen if things got serious.

• i dated someone with 2 kids once. it eneded really really horribly and i would never ever ever do it again.
    i was young and didn't really think about all the stuff that would come along with it.

• it is very complicated on many levels

• let me know if you find it. hehe

• yes, ill look, it is from 3 years back, but should be still around

You will have to give your critique ;)

• No, firstly I'm not very good around children and at this point in my life I personally think I'm too young to be in a responsible role for children. if I had children myself I would but that would have to be when I'm a lot older

• Nope, I don’t have any and I don’t want to deal with anybody else’s.

• Yes. I could date someone with a kid or 2. I just would hope that the relationship with the mother is mature.

• nah, probably not unfortunately. not because i couldn't handle the kids, but i've always wanted to be a guy's first and last when it comes to kids.

• not this young. i have my whole life ahead of me and i don't need that kind of baggage. but iif i was in my 30s and 40s and hadn't settled down yet, i porbably would since it's not uncommon not necessarily a bad thing

• Yep, I could.

• I don't think I would want to date someone who has kids.

• Nope. Not at all.

• Probably not. Once thought about it but it wouldn't make my parents too happy.

• Nope, I never want kids. Certainly not kids who weren't my own, I don't want to be anyone's evil stepmother. Especially after having an evil stepfather myself

• No I refuse to date men with kids

What Guys Said 6

• I think at my age any woman I meet is more likely to have kids.

• No way. I don't want kids of my own, let alone some other dude's kids.

• that would depend on the kid, if it is a little brat no, but if it is well behaved then maybe

• Yes I could.

• no, kids suck.

• I'm just here to see all the political correctness in action