Do you like girls playing the guitar?

I personally think that boy plays the guitar and his girlfriend listens to him with amazement, or she also sings with him. I think guitar is best with the guys. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It makes no difference in my interest towards a girl and I don't normally tell women in interested in that I know how to play the guitar because I don't even think it's something they should care about tbh lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool either way. I tried to learn and failed though, cause I got no rhythm :(

What Guys Said 3

• There's no gender discrimination in this instrument lol it depends how beautifully can each person play doesn't matter if its a girl or a guy. Girls who play guitar are kinda cool!

• I play guitar but it doesn't get me girls. Probably cause I choose to read tabs for more complex songs rather than just play chords all the time.

• I think girls that play the guitar are very cool

What Girls Said 0