Are you more or less honest on here compared to in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's pretty much the same... but I'd say I'm more honest here.
    It's easier to talk about certain things when you are anonymous and don't know the other people. that doesn't have to mean that I would lie on the same questions irl, but I might give an evasive answer...

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh more honest or blunt if you like it in real life. If you ask me for my opinion irl and want me to tell you what I think, don't expect me to be nice, I'd be straightforward as can be. So if most people already can't tolerate me here, they'd be worse off in real life.

What Guys Said 13

• I guess my 'honesty level' is the same, both here and in reality!

• Of course, most of us are going to be more honest on here simply because here we can talk about our deepest secrets until our hearts are content without any consequences, with very few exceptions.

• I think fairly close to the same.

• It's the same. I always call a spade when I see one. And I tell it like it is cuz it's the truth. I come off as an asshole sometimes because of that but I don't mean to. I just tell it like it is

• Uhhhhhh wtf! Are you a mirror? lol
      I always say "a spade's a spade"
      Oh yea I can come off as a right prick too
      All well😂😂😂

• Maybe you are me if I was a girl! I tell it like it is and I don't dance unless I hear music lol
      And it's ok, we can be pricks together lol

• Im brutally honest period

• I am pretty much the same. Though I can get a bit blunt and harsh. But I can not read body language of facial language which is important to how I conduct my conversation.

• Much more honest here. Some things you just don't say in real life.

• I am honest in real life to

• I'm honest anyway. Sometimes I feel like honesty is really not the best revenge

• i would say that i am more honest on here

• I think almost equally honest...

• Same in both

• I'm equally honest but online I'm much more forthright, I don't avoid saying things because they would make people uncomfortable as much. I still don't say things which would actually injure a person but I don't avoid controversial topics.

What Girls Said 14

• ON and OFF here, dear, no matter where nor what, I am a straight shooter and call the shots as I see them.
    Good luck. xx

• More honest actually if it seems possible. On the Internet, nobody really knows who you are and are less likely to judge you and criticize you. Sure, there are some horrible people on the Internet, but most people are willing to listen and help you out even though they don't know you. In real life, that isn't always the case, unless you grew up in a supportive household.

• The same. Nah im more honest in real life, usually here if someone ask if they're ugly or not I'd just say they're not my type but in real life I'd tell them they're ugly

• It's the same.

• Equal. I usually speak the truth no matter what even if the other person doesn't like it. I call it as it is. A lot of people don't like that about me but I'm not here to please people.

• yes more honest here lately it's equal. ..

• Pretty much the same. I'm a blunt person in real life and on gag.

• i'm too honest

• I'm much more honest on here

• My honesty level is the same.

• I'm too honest *smh* here, there.. Anywhere.

• Probably here. I'm not usually so open irl.

• More because I'm always on Anon haha

• I think men lie on here about being good guys. Most guys on here are forever alone losers if they were such a catch they wouldn't be bitching about girls who don't want them and acting like sex crazed monkeys
    Why do men even exist?
    I hope they get killed off one day