What is happening >.< ?

So, obviously I been putting effort on moving on with my ex, and usually I would get dreams when I think of him or missing him. Lately, for a while now I haven't been thinking of him my mind has been always been busy and suddenly last night I got a dream of him randomly out of the blue. It was lucid. Everytime I get a lucid dream, It's like its giving me a message or something, no joke. Like I got this one dream about my ex bff pretending to be my boyfriend the whole time and it turned out to be true. Could it be possibly true that when you dream of someone that they are thinking of you? I know its a myth but maybe it could be true? Cause I haven't thought of him ever since. If you wanna know the dream I'll tell you...

Dream: It was one night, I was standing by the edge of the pool with the pool lights lights glowing at my face while I look at the reflection of me sad, I would think of my mistakes. I would think of me and him of the good times tear drops. On the other side of the pool edge is him looking at me at the corner of his eyes. I try to talk to him but I feel like I will be ignored again. We look up to each other and he started running my way and I started running his way and we hugged each other tight crying onto each other shoulders, hugging each other tightly, hearing the word sorry.

So, long story short, I don't even know if my ex loved me or not but, he would do bad things, like be mean to me then feel sorry. I don't know if he was manipulating me.
Cause the thing is, I don't think him he was my actual boyfriend, I think of that my ex bff would pretend to be him, but somehow I get dreams of him. Please, opinions would be appreciated. I really would like to know what is going on. It's like I'm so confused. I'm even confused if we dated or was it my ex bff the whole time. If he wasted 11months pretending to love me or manipulate me by burdening his miserys.

What Guys Said 1

• " Lately, for a while now I haven't been thinking of him my mind has been always been busy and suddenly last night I got a dream of him randomly out of the blue. "

^if such a dream occured only once... it doesn't mean much... no worries... ;)

"Could it be possibly true that when you dream of someone that they are thinking of you? I know its a myth but maybe it could be true? "

^it COULD be true... but not ALWAYS...

"We look up to each other and he started running my way and I started running his way and we hugged each other tight crying onto each other shoulders, hugging each other tightly, hearing the word sorry. "

^well... here i'd assume u want him back... but u said before u don't want him back... so i guess it was only a dream...

" he would do bad things, like be mean to me then feel sorry. I don't know if he was manipulating me. "

^mean things... like? could u xplain if u don't mind? :)

" I think of that my ex bff would pretend to be him, but somehow I get dreams of him. "

^huh... sorry didn't get it? did u see ANOTHER person in yer dream supposed to be yer X?

"I'm even confused if we dated or was it my ex bff the whole time. If he wasted 11months pretending to love me or manipulate me by burdening his miserys."

^i cannot tell since i don't know some backstory about yer past... if u add it here it'd help... ;)

• ^mean things... like? could u xplain if u don't mind? ~ He would be cruel to me most of the time, that's why we would fight almost every other day. Always there for each other. But, he was starting to change like he was on his moments, then lie to me, one person would say one thing then other say another, just didn't know who to believe. New year's Eve was the last time we had a conversation and telling me to go with my man ( i assume he found out I was dating someone else), also said that he was getting his first kiss from my ex bff which he tells me he doesn't like her. Basically was an asshole. I wanted us to work ( wound was still fresh) But he said he didn't. He would tell me his misery, but I don't know if he was burdening his misery on me. He stopped, but I wanted to be there for him (idk y). huh... sorry didn't get it? did u see ANOTHER person in yer dream supposed to be yer X?- I used to see my ex bff in my dream, but that was my fault bc i would think times together, now its

• "So, he was an asshole but pretending to be who I thought he was?"

^not pretendin actually... pretty clear... u said he was being cruel to u most of da times so... ;)

• ^not pretendin actually... pretty clear... u said he was being cruel to u most of da times so... ~ In the beginning he wasn't, he was loveable and caring then later he started changing when the moments were coming to where we are about to break up from arguin so much.

What Girls Said 0