How many States (US) have you visited in your life?

I've visited 17 states. Everything in the Southeast, a few northeast, plus Montana and Colorado. I'd really like to go west more, especially to California.

Most Helpful Girl

• Washington, Virginia, Illinois, Indiana, New York, Florida, and Massachusetts
    7 States. I really want to visit California too! I'm really hoping I get the opportunity to go during summer break next year

What Guys Said 15

• Everything west of the Mississippi River, including Alaska but not including Hawai'i. And a stop over in Boston, but that doesn't really count.

So, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas. I don't think I made it into Louisiana, now that I think about it.

22? Not including sneaking into Massachusetts overnight. Not bad for a non-American I think.

• Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota.

That's it. Those are the only places in the WORLD I've been. I haven't met anyone my age who has traveled in a smaller radius than I have and it fucking sucks.

• Haven't been to the US but if I were to ever go there, I guess I would like to visit New York. Riga isn't even close to the city that NY is.

• Only 3 New York (city), Illinois (Chicago) and Texas (Houston).

• You seem to be going the most populated cities route.

• Flight paths - I went to New York for a batchelor party - I have been to Houston 3 times, I had to catch a connecting flight in Chicago but storms in the mid west meant I was stranded in Chicago one night ( Should have said I am irish )

• Ah, I see. Still counts though. If you were in a state whether just in the airport or not, you were still there. Some people feel like that doesn't count, but I'm like, were you not physically in that place, how does that not count.

• Around 10 I think.

Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Florida, California, Ohio, Montana, Washington

That's all I can recall.

• 11 or so, most of the west, Utah, California, Nevada and Texas are all states that I have lived in. Never been past the Mississippi though.

• I have driven through about 8-10 but I only like to stay in Florida, Vermont, Maine, North and South Carolina.

I would like to see more of the west coast someday!

• I've only visited 3. California, Illinois and Florida.

• I think 20 maybe 21

• I've visited 13 states.

• I have been to 8

• 0
    I've never been to america and I'm not sure if that will ever change

• zero and intending to keep it that way :)

• because they tend to be full of americans
      im sure there are things to see but i dont want to deal with the people and the lack of proper food

• You'll of course do what you want in life, but judging something or someone without actually experiencing it first hand is a sad way to go through life. You may be missing out on some great experiences. Even in the worst places on earth there is still beauty, life, and great people, and I of course, hardly consider America to be the worst place on earth. We're also a nation of food and a nation comprised of individuals from around the globe, so to say the problem is proper food is laughable, but again, you'll of course do and live how you want so none of what I said will probably actually matter to you, so good day to you.

• like zero :/

• I have visited 57.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't live in the USA, I've been once and I've been to 4
    New York, Washington DC, Pennsylvania and Illinois. (Drove through some more though but didn't visit)

• 15 States
    5 Over seas
    Good luck and Nice, @BeeNee. xx

• None of em :/ I'd love to visit US, but distance is a bitch and more than a day in the plane will most likely make me suffer 😩

• tbh none of them lol

• none of them.. :/

• I have been to exactly 0. I've never been to America.

• Eh.. A few. Not much.

West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, North and South Carolina, and I want to say Virginia.. But I'm not sure.

• Zero! :( I'd love to visit California though.