Should I tell him I still have feelings for someone else and I'm not ready for a commitment?

I met this guy on Tinder. We talked a few times and he wants to hang out soon. I dont know what his intentions are but I'm not ready for a relationship yet since I still have feelings for this other guy and I am trying to get over him. Should I let him know ahead of time or wait until he brings it up, if he does? What would be most fair? I want to have fun with other guys but I don't want a commitment yet while my heart is still healing.

What Guys Said 1

• " I want to have fun with other guys but I don't want a commitment yet while my heart is still healing."

Just go out with him and feel him out. If you feel he has genuine feelings that are moving faster than you are, i'd let him know as honest as you can.

he will appreciate this.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you don't want a commitment yet as you've just got out of a relationship.

But don't tell him it's because you have feelings for the other guy, don't make it obvious he's a rebound or he'll stop being your rebound, and the best way to get over someone is to focus on someone else! :)