What does your last name say about you?

Take the quiz. Is the description given, apply to you?

Approachable & Empathetic
Not only does a name like yours represent someone who is cordial and polite, it also symbolizes your unique ability to empathize with others. You are able to see the good in everyone and have a generally optimistic viewpoint towards humanity. The world needs more people like you in it!

http://www.playbuzz.com/orlamurphy10/what-does-your-last-name-say-about-you

3731

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• I got the same thing as you

• Approachable & empathetic

• somewhat. i have empathy for victims and i can recognize them pretty easily. when i hear their stories i feel an urge to want to help fight for them, however i have to remember and recognize my own limitations. after all, one person can only do so much. the fight for equality (whether local or worldwide) has to be fought by the masses for it to have any success.

• "Inspiring and Persuasive!

Your name reflects your uncanny ability to encourage others with your enthusiastic and energetic disposition. Your life has been filled with many twists and turns, yet you always manage to land on your feet after experiencing challenging circumstances. You really are an example to us all!"

Well, damn. The quiz was spot on.

My last name starts with Z, for anyone who really cares. It's Czech.

• That's nice :) So you're really persuasive?

• I'll admit, it's hard to disagree with me. I always consider both ends of a subject, even the one I think is wrong, and why it should be right. Most people don't like agreeing with what they believe is wrong, and don't consider the other side.

So when I debate with someone, I have a sense as to why you think you are right, and a better sense as to why I think you are wrong.

I also talk to you as if I agree with your side, as a friend or ally, and it's hard to attack someone who agrees with you. It makes you understand why you are wrong.

Say you are acting like an idiot. I won't call you an idiot, I'll just make you feel like one.

• Sounds great! Lol

• What Does Your Last Name Say About You?
    Approachable and Empathetic
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e69-83f2-f96ffd156806.jpg

• Ah this time it's different than yours :D

http://i.imgur.com/pdXSFAa.jpg

• Approachable & Empathetic

• Artistic and Imaginative
    Your name represents your wildly vivid imagination and creative approach to the world. You are inspired by artistic expression of all kinds and have a colorful and energetic spirit! You have a tendency to look at the big picture, rather than focusing on small details and love to do things spontaneously! Your name is as original as you are and therefore, you’ll have an unforgettable impact on the world around you!

I do like to draw and paint, I do look at the big picture, but usually form it from the details. Love Spontaneity. My last name is not common, and perhaps I will have an unforgettable impact some day. Still working on that one!

• Mysterious and Exotic

Your name reflects your rich and unique heritage! You have an alluring aura and an air of confidence that always keeps people guessing! You’re a curious person who loves to seek adventure and have a worldly and cultured point of view. Sophisticated and chic, your name represents success and accomplishment!

• Your name represents your wildly vivid imagination and creative approach to the world. You are inspired by artistic expression of all kinds and have a colorful and energetic spirit! You have a tendency to look at the big picture, rather than focusing on small details and love to do things spontaneously! Your name is as original as you are and therefore, you’ll have an unforgettable impact on the world around you!

• Approachable and Empathetic

• Inspirational and Persuasive

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48a1-8e36-90553ec89a3e.jpg

Your name reflects your uncanny ability to encourage others with your enthusiastic and energetic disposition. Your life has been filled with many twists and turns, yet you always manage to land on your feet after experiencing challenging circumstances. You really are an example to us all!

Nope, not really lol

• Mysterious and Exotic

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48ef-998b-52803fba2e0d.jpg

Oookey.

• "Inspiring and Persuasive!

Playbuzz has clearly never met me. I am the exact opposite of enthusiastic and energetic. More like indifferent and indolent.

• Interesting.

• I got "Approachable and empathetic" lol ok then.

This wasn't much of a test of what your last name says about you, more of what your own opinion of your name says about your natural disposition.

• What do you mean?

• Some of the questions, namely the ones that had to actually do with facts of your last name, were fluff questions. The questions that mattered were the ones about how you liked your own name, and how others interacted with you.

Your own personal opinion on your last name, whether you think a persons name affects their life, and how people refer to you were the questions that count.

• Ah so basically we were judged on our opinion and views towards our surnames.

• Mysterious & Exotic

Your name reflects your rich and unique heritage! You have an alluring aura and an air of confidence that always keeps people guessing! You're a curious person who loves to seek adventure and have a worldly and cultured point of view. Sophisticated and chic, your name represents success and accomplishment.

• Mysterious and Exotic
    Mysteriousclearviewstock/iStock

How mysterious and exotic I am

• Approachable and Empathetic
    Approachable
    chinaface/iStock

• Approachable and Empathetic

• Approachable and Empathetic
    Approachable

• Mysterious and Exotic

• Approachable and Empathetic

huh, sounds like me. always seeing the good and being generally optimistic. damn i hate how these things are accurate

• Artistic and Imaginative - true...

• My last name says nothing about me. I haven't succeeded in finding out if it has any meaning. With some research I discovered a few people bearing the same in S-W France, in Mexico and in the USA. That's all.

• Approachable and Empathetic

:D :D

• I doubt this but yeah sounds interesting😁

http://m.imgur.com/UXHcgV0

• That ill die trying to marry a Muslim cutie :((

• Approachable and empathetic. Though my last name is actually taken from a location in the middle of England.

• I got Artistic and Imaginative

• Military leader.

What Girls Said 36

• Mysterious and Exotic

I hate my last name, it's as Latvian as can be and literally means "Christmas tree" xD

• Inspirational and Persuasive

I don't like my last name. People always pronounce it wrong and make jokes about it. It's awful! I wish I could change it...

• im a little late but whatever

WOOOO!!

• My was Approachable and Empathetic :)
    "Not only does a name like yours represent someone who is cordial and polite, it also symbolizes your unique ability to empathize with others. You are able to see the good in everyone and have a generally optimistic viewpoint towards humanity. The world needs more people like you in it!"

• Mysterious and Exotic

• mysterious and exotic

• I got the same as you. I hope that's true about me but I don't think last name has anything to do with it lol

• Mysterious and Exotic:

• My last name is a direction. XD

Approachable and Empathetic

• Artistic and Imaginative
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e76-b98e-e55966705a89.jpg

I hate my last name, and almost all of my names -.- its so Chinese and literally means 'luck'.

• Approachable and empathetic
    Not only does a name like yours represent someone who is cordial and polite, it also symbolizes your unique ability to empathize with others. You are able to see the good in everyone and have a generally optimistic viewpoint towards humanity. The world needs more people like you in it

• Artistic and Imaginative

Yeah sounds spot on

• Artistic and Imaginative

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48a1-8e36-90553ec89a3e.jpg
    Your name reflects your uncanny ability to encourage others with your enthusiastic and energetic disposition. Your life has been filled with many twists and turns, yet you always manage to land on your feet after experiencing challenging circumstances. You really are an example to us all

• 0|0
  • pproachable & Empathetic

Haha polite. Yeah right. Does this count if I don't have a last name?

• Inspirational and Persuasive

The only thing it inspires is people to say it wrong.. -_-
    Hate my last name.. lol.

• Approachable & Empathetic

• Same as you! :)

• Mysterious and Exotic

• mine said the same as yours :D

• hmm well non-brits just find it to be an unmistakably brit name.

brits find it to be a name associated with royalty and nobility.

and somehow...

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/4t2asy.jpg[/IMG]

• Mysterious & Exotic

• I got mysterious and exotic

• Artistic and Imaginative

• Mysterious and exotic

I guess that's true

• I wasn't able to find the letter h because my last name begins with the letter h here's my results I got
    www.playbuzz.com/.../what-does-your-last-name-say-about-you

• I got the same as you, Asker

• Mysterious and exotic

• More from Girls
    6