Are you a Southerner or a Yankee?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jamesbaker10/are-you-a-southerner-or-a-yankee

100% Southerner

Hey y'all! You are a sweet tea sippin' Southerner from the heart of Dixie! Nothing can compare to your smooth, charming accent and down home hospitality. You've got that unmistakable fiery personality that all y'all southerners are known for and you are darn proud of it!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey y'all! You are a sweet tea sippin' Southerner from the heart of Dixie! Nothing can compare to your smooth, charming accent and down home hospitality. You've got that unmistakable fiery personality that all y'all southerners are known for and you are darn proud of it!

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 12

• 0|1
  • If they say I'm a Southerner I think I might kill someone. Simply because I'm from New York even though I don't live there anymore.
    GOD DAMN IT!!! Whoever made this quiz can suck my imaginary dick. QAQ
    100% Southerner
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d3d-8ca2-6ff2a57b65fc.jpg

• 50% Southern Belle, 50% Yankee Doodle Darlin'

You are the perfect mix of North and South! Whether you're partying down on the bayou or living it up in the big city, you have the ability to adapt to whatever environment you're in! Yeehaw!

Well, I was born in New England, lived in the northwest a bit (and Europe) but grew up in the south, so I guess it's fairly accurate! I did party in the bayou's of Louisiana, and lived in some of the largest cities too. :P

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4188-b23f-3cac0174c981.jpg

• 100% Southerner

Ehhh... I don't even like sweet tea. And I don't have an accent.

• Yankee doodle went to town
    Riding on a pony
    Stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni

• 100% southerner.

No surprise there, I live in Virginia.

• 100% Yankee :)

• TBH Im a little surprised, probably the shotgun thing LOL.

100% Southerner. Which is geographically correct.

• 0|0
  • Don't need to take a test. I'm a prideful Yankee.

• Did u just read a Mark Twain book or something? Aren't u from the UK?