Why does EVERYONE hate Lost so much?

Why does EVERYONE hate Lost so much?

I don't know about you, but I LOVED Lost, INCLUDING the ending! It was an incredible show! People keep trying to tell me why the ending sucked, and what they said made no sense?

WHY DO YOU HATE LOST SO MUCH?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched it all - I liked first four series a lot - I thought series 5 and 6 seem to meander all over the place then I felt ending was a complete cop out - It was shown here at same time as in the states so it was 5am maybe I was cranky.

• Lol

Well u don't seem to feel as strongly about it as some or others, or I do. That's actually a good thing lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I only watched the first season 😂

• Why not the rest? lol

• When some random animals started to show up on the second season was.. I don't know a whole different tv show.

The first season (short first season) was good!

• The first season was probably the best. The rest was created into sci-fi.

• I don't know, I dont think I have seen it so I dont really have an opinion on it.

What Guys Said 1

• I have never seen it. The only thing I have seen of it is the hype and hate on the net.

• It's a great show. Everyone really hates the end for some reason.

U should watch it.

• Good luck with your animes!

• Good luck to you too.